Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2020, 11:29   #1

The excitement of a Team-BHP membership & stickers almost proved too expensive!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sahil and i am software professional based out of Gurgaon. First Things first, thanks to the mods for approving my membership. It has been a desire to be a part of this forum for years now.

I was initially not planning to write an introduction thread before today's incident.
I have always wanted to put a team-bhp sticker on my car, but never put one because putting one without being a member didn't feel as exciting.

I ordered the sticker post approval of membership, received it via courier and it was today morning when i was finally going to put "Live to Drive" Sticker on my Car.
Since i had to rush to get some groceries, i had my wallet, mobile phone and stickers in my hand. I kept my Wallet and mobile phone on the roof and got to the task of putting the sticker on the back.

Once the sticker was placed i stepped back to admire it, smiled and went inside my car(yes you guys are right). After driving for 2kms i realized something has broken off from the rear of my car only to realize my mistake few milliseconds later.

Thank god and all the helping people on the road, all belongings of my wallet are safe but the phone is gone and hence no pictures.
sahil1010 is offline   (36) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2020, 12:38   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The excitement of a Team-BHP membership & stickers almost proved too expensive!

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting a new phone? Ha, the glass is always half-full here

I am guessing you are a very young person - you will soon grow a butt sensor that beeps when you are about to sit in the driver seat without a wallet and phone.
androdev is online now   (12) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2020, 07:01   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: The excitement of a Team-BHP membership & stickers almost proved too expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil1010 View Post
Once the sticker was placed i stepped back to admire it, smiled and went inside my car(yes you guys are right). After driving for 2kms i realized something has broken off from the rear of my car only to realize my mistake few milliseconds later.
I can tell you are quite a story-teller! Welcome aboard, man! Sorry about the phone, but hey, that's a great excuse to upgrade to the latest one .
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2020, 09:42   #4

Re: The excitement of a Team-BHP membership & stickers almost proved too expensive!

Thanks Androdev and GTO.

Yes the glass is always half full and a new phone is one the way
Old 3rd September 2020, 10:31   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Sahil. A tragico-comic tale there about your belongings on the car roof! Sorry about the phone. But the sticker on the car sure makes up for it . Once your phone arrives - we wait for a few pictures of your car too. See you around on the forum. Cheers!
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2020, 16:37   #6
BHPian

Hi Sahil,

Welcome to the forum!. That was a phone based entry .

With almost all data on phones these days, I hope your missing phone was PIN/password protected.
Nalin1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2020, 18:31   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Sahil on board ! Phones come and go, but teambhp membership comes at a precious intellectual cost.

Trust you have got your new phone. Sorry to know about the old, having to go this way !

Last edited by anjan_c2007 : 3rd September 2020 at 18:32.
anjan_c2007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th September 2020, 08:36   #8
BHPian

Hey man!

Welcome to teambhp.
I haven’t gotten around to pasting the stickers yet,
But I know what not to do while at it now haha

Be wary of the time you spend here, my parents hate that I spend hours non stop on here, but words couldn’t come close to explaining how much knowledge I’ve gained since my approval just few months ago.
viXit is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks