Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2020, 23:28   #1

Hello BHPians

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vinod 38 years old, currently residing in Bangalore. After working with few MNC's as ERP consultant, started a small tech startup last year.

Team BHP is my first choice whenever I needed any information about automobiles or travel. Love the way people pen their travel diaries, got inspired and have taken few trips too. I prefer manual transmission. Enjoy long drives.

First Car: Chevrolet Spark
Second: Volkswagen Polo
Latest: Mahindra THAR

Looking forward to connect and learn lot of things from all you T-BHPian's.

Thanks a lot moderators for accepting and letting me to be a part of this great forum.
sandz is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 12:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Hi Vinod,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Being a Thar owner, you must be excited about the 2020 Thar. What are your thoughts on the new model?

Team-BHP Mod Aditya has summarized his observations on the new Thar in this article.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2020, 22:27   #3

Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Hi Vinod,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Being a Thar owner, you must be excited about the 2020 Thar. What are your thoughts on the new model?

Team-BHP Mod Aditya has summarized his observations on the new Thar in this article.

Cheers!
TusharK

Hi Tushark,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes I am excited about the new Thar and really looking forward to take a test drive. Thanks for sharing the article, it is quite informative.

The new Thar looks really energetic and vibrant. City rides should be more pleasant. Need to see how best Thar can be utilized with an automatic transmission. Once I get to take a test drive, would post my observations.

Best regards,
Vinod
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks