Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2020, 12:46   #1

Finally onboard after 8 years of being a passive user and multiple attempts!

Hello BHPians, myself Tanveer Asif Mir from North Lakhimpur, Assam. Really glad to be a part of this family. I had been following Team-BHP since 2012 when I was searching for reviews on Toyota Fortuner. I am a businessman holding a dealership of Honda 2 wheelers. I like travelling by road in my own car and made few road trips with friends and family to Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, Meghalaya and hopefully will pen down a travelogue on few of my journeys.

My garage includes a 2018 Toyota Fortuner 2.8L 4x4 AT and a 2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5D . This is my 3rd Fortuner and I usually use it only for long road trips.

Hoping for a great experience in this esteemed community of petrolheads and thanks to the mods for bringing me onboard.
asif_mir is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 28th July 2020, 12:58   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Finally onboard after 8 years of being a passive user and multiple attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif_mir View Post
Hello BHPians, myself Tanveer Asif Mir from North Lakhimpur, Assam. Really glad to be a part of this family.

Hoping for a great experience in this esteemed community of petrolheads and thanks to the mods for bringing me onboard.
Welcome aboard, great to find someone from North Lakhimpur. Have fond memories of Lilabari airport and the ferry ghat. A trip to North Lakhimpur is a given whenever I visit Naharlagun.

Will look forward to your travelogues, see you around.

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th July 2020, 13:31   #3

Re: Finally onboard after 8 years of being a passive user and multiple attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
Welcome aboard, great to find someone from North Lakhimpur. Have fond memories of Lilabari airport and the ferry ghat. A trip to North Lakhimpur is a given whenever I visit Naharlagun.

Will look forward to your travelogues, see you around.

Regards.
Nice to hear from you, Lilabari Airport is still running but only a single flight from Kolkata to Lilabari and back. Hope to meet you someday when you visit Naharlagun next time.

Regards
asif_mir is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th July 2020, 20:10   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally onboard after 8 years of being a passive user and multiple attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif_mir View Post
Hello BHPians, myself Tanveer Asif Mir from North Lakhimpur, Assam.
Welcome to Team-BHP Tanveer! Glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
Really glad to be a part of this family. I had been following Team-BHP since 2012 when I was searching for reviews on Toyota Fortuner. I am a businessman holding a dealership of Honda 2 wheelers. I like travelling by road in my own car and made few road trips with friends and family to Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, Meghalaya and hopefully will pen down a travelogue on few of my journeys.
Nice to hear that you have traveled to all these places. Do share the pictures and tell about your experience of the mountains. Your insights into the 2 wheeler sales will also be interesting I'm sure.

Quote:
My garage includes a 2018 Toyota Fortuner 2.8L 4x4 AT and a 2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5D . This is my 3rd Fortuner and I usually use it only for long road trips.
Wow, 3rd Fortuner. Says a lot about the T-brand.

Quote:
I'm sure you will have a great time on Team-BHP. Before you begin, do take a look at the rules of the forum.

Last edited by blackwasp : 28th July 2020 at 20:12.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks