Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2020, 13:52   #1
BHPian

BHP Boosted+

Hello everyone,

After 5 years of spectator mode, the time has come to compete in the Arena.

Myself hailing from Kochi is now riding an unsettled life between Chennai and Paris due to my work nature. Well apart from being a petrol-head, i also chose to be the same in my profession too. I currently work for a global auto manufacturer as a project control engineer. I started my career in ADAS and then moved completely to Electric Vehicle engineering. In the verge of 25 years in my life odometer, i've almost gone through multiple startups in multiple role handling EV projects which injected me with a lot of information on EVs.

I currently owns a 2008 Chevy AVEO-UVA which my father bought 6 years before. As my age lies in the midst of motorcycling (its a fear myth of a bachelor) i owns a 2017 Dominar with a lot of touring mods and my daily, monthly and yearly driver (up and down from Chennai to Kochi, Chennai to Bangalore etc. 55k kms odometer )

Too much of story isn't it? I had done a lot EV projects in the run and can't wait to share among the community. So be prepared and wish me luck
starke is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th July 2020, 14:42   #2
BHPian

Re: BHP Boosted+

Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
I started my career in ADAS and then moved completely to Electric Vehicle engineering. In the verge of 25 years in my life odometer, i've almost gone through multiple startups in multiple role handling EV projects which injected me with a lot of information on EVs....

I had done a lot EV projects in the run and can't wait to share among the community. So be prepared and wish me luck
Welcome @starke. As someone with direct experience in EV projects, your views would be extremely helpful here. Almost all of us here are petrolheads with too much of ICE fixation. Good to have someone from the next gen and that too with direct EV industry experience creeping up into TBHP.
srini1785 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2020, 17:58   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP starke.

Yes, whether we like it or not, the world will move to EV's. And we would like what you have to say on our EV sub-forum.

Hope you have gone through rules, see you around .
Old 28th July 2020, 09:00   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini1785 View Post
Welcome @starke. As someone with direct experience in EV projects, your views would be extremely helpful here. Almost all of us here are petrolheads with too much of ICE fixation. Good to have someone from the next gen and that too with direct EV industry experience creeping up into TBHP.
Thanks a lot Srini for your wishes. I had to say even though i tend to EV, I love the rumble of an ICE. It never fades out. (Hope someone finds a magical fuel which creates no pollution )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP starke.

Yes, whether we like it or not, the world will move to EV's. And we would like what you have to say on our EV sub-forum.

Hope you have gone through rules, see you around .
Yes Sheel, I've been spectating the EV thread for a while and I could see it isn't active as other threads. May be I could dig up all the threads soon.

Last edited by Sheel : 28th July 2020 at 09:12. Reason: i = I. Grammar.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks