Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2020, 02:11   #1
BHPian

I'm in!

Hello Everyone,

First of all, a BIG THANK-YOU to the moderators for letting me in into this wonderful automotive forum.

Myself Saurav, 30, a big fan of Team-bhp since 11 years. I am a mariner by profession, currently Second Officer.

I still remember very clearly how i came across TBHP. It was the year 2009. I googled for Fiat Punto and a lot of results came in. And the journey began! From that day till today, rarely there would be a day i didn't visit Tbhp website. I especially went through Ownership reports and Travelogues thread. I was really astonished by the sheer quality of the content of this forum compared to other sources. I was impressed.
Finally yesterday evening (25th July'20) i got an email, subject line of which included the word APPROVED! On my second attempt. Yeah, I was overjoyed!

My hobbies (apart from Cars and driving) include music, singing, movies (mostly web series) and reading a lot of travelogues/ watching travel videos on youtube.

I currently own a 2008 Honda Civic V-MT (bought used).

So with these words i will end my introduction here. Will try my best to be a quality contributor in the times to come.

Thanks!
Mynameis is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th July 2020, 10:32   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: I'm in!

Welcome aboard! Some pictures of the civic would be nice. I still think those interiors are the best of any car this side of 20 big ones ever in India.
Red Liner is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2020, 18:57   #3
BHPian

Re: I'm in!

Thanks sir.

Yes, i absolutely love the interiors. Very sporty. Even today after 15 years of launch, both exteriors and interiors better than some C+/D segment cars on sale today.

I love the digital speedometer and that its split from the main console.
Dashboard extends way too behind the behind front glass, low seating, speedometer almost in line with the eyes, sliding armrest, hydraulic steering (although it has become heavier with time). All these together make civic a very sporty car to be in.

Only things i don't like are too soft rear suspension (not ideal for highway drives), weak low end torque and the steering which i find a bit heavy for city drives.

Here are some pictures:

I'm in!-img20191017wa0019.jpg

I'm in!-img20191106wa0001.jpg

I'm in!-img20200429wa0000.jpg

I'm in!-img20200713wa0002.jpg
Mynameis is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks