Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2020, 01:29   #1

Hello everyone!

Thanks Moderators for letting me in. Finally a member, after following Team-BHP since a very long time!

I am radiologist by profession, been working from home (Pune) exclusively since almost a decade (Teleradiology). Yes, since a long time before the Lockdown!

My automobile journey started with Rx-135 (1998-2007). It was a present from my father for passing the dreaded first year MBBS in first attempt, then came Pulsar-200 (2007-2011) and subsequently Ninja N250R (2011-now). Still love it, though I am not the ardent biker I used to be.

Bought my first car, Maruti A-star (2012) after marriage. A nice cute well-handling hatch, wife still uses it. Next came Polo GT TSI (2015), what a car! My usage is understandably not much, just about 30K yet. But happy to report that the DSG is working fantastically with no trouble whatsoever. The credit goes to Team-BHP for vast knowledge related to DSG, be it the physics, do’s, don’ts. Next on radar – Octavia vRS.

I love road trips, having done quite a few solo road trips on my bikes. However, the longest one was in GT, Pune-Bengaluru-Mysuru-Bandipur-Hampi-Pune (a rare 12 day holiday!).

Again, thanks for making me a part of this amazing forum.

Regards.
Dev-Rad is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th July 2020, 15:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Dev-Rad,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

The drive down South in the GT TSI must have been epic. Would be great if you could compile a pictorial travelogue.

The Octavia vRS is one exciting bit of kit. Are you looking at the new RS 245?

Cheers!
TusharK
Old 28th July 2020, 00:02   #3

Re: Hello everyone!

Thanks TusharK!

The trip was a memorable one. will definately try to compile a travelogue.

yes, the RS 245 infact. I still enjoying the GT, which is good for 2-3 years at least. Then i will upgrade, so the next or next to next batch of octavia RS possibly.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks