Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2020, 21:40   #1

Revmaster Harshu

Hey all, I'm Harshavardhan Agarwal, or dontmukwith51. Proud owner of Skoda Laura RS in Sprint Yellow. Along with that we have a Red Honda City, Black Hyundai Verna, and a Purple Ford Figo.

Our RS has been acting up for a while(couple of years), but because of the notorious Skoda ASC, we had stopped sending it there for repairs, and would only go to them for Paid Service. Lately, I've got the craze of getting everything fixed once again, so we took it in, and we received an EOR for 4lakh+. Have been very active in these forums since then. Learned so much about the car, the Indian Auto Community, parts etc. To be very honest, the car is a huge mess right now, and the only thing that is keeping me going is the sexy body, which is in a rather perfect condition, with next to no denting, few mild scratches, and a little paint cracking.

Got denied the first time I applied 2 weeks back, but to be fair I wrote one of the answers as a joke. Then this past attempt 2 days back, I really wrote my heart, and here I am. Looking forward to sharing about my car with all of you. Please let me know where I am supposed to create an ownership thread, and when I have a couple of hours, along with good pics, I'll do it!

Cheers,
Harshu
dontmukwith51 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 12:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Revmaster Harshu

Hi dontmukwith51,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Well, I can't deny the allure of owning a car like the Laura RS. But, it's the maintenance aspect of the ownership experience which terrifies me.

May be you could jot down all the issues you're facing with the car in a thread. I'm sure members will be able to guide you.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th July 2020, 09:52   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Re: Revmaster Harshu

Hi Harsh,

Welcome to the forum, an interesting and unique color palette there.

Enjoy the forum.
wheelguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks