Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2020, 00:26   #1
BHPian

Finally here!

Hi All,

Siddharth Bhowmik here from Pune - Maharashtra. An Automobile Engineer by profession. Quit my job in Dec 2019 to start something of my own and then Covid happened. Worked in the Production Department of OEM's (Car, Excavators and Motorcycles)

Had been an avid reader of this forum. However with work, it was never possible to spend time here. So now making the most of the time that I have. Just love how much everyone has contributed to the automobile community.

Currently got
1. Swift ZDI 2017
2. Tata Indica Vista 2012
3. Hero Honda CBZ Star 2005
4. Suzuki Inazuma / GW 250 2015

Hope to contribute to my fullest!
Attached Thumbnails
Finally here!-whatsapp-image-20200714-12.22.46-am.jpeg  

Finally here!-whatsapp-image-20200714-12.23.33-am.jpeg  

Finally here!-03.jpeg  

acestormtrooper is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 15th July 2020, 09:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally here!

Hi Siddharth,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acestormtrooper View Post
An Automobile Engineer by profession.....Worked in the Production Department of OEM's (Car, Excavators and Motorcycles)
That's nice to know. With your experience, you can be of great help to BHPians.

Quote:
Had been an avid reader of this forum. However with work, it was never possible to spend time here. So now making the most of the time that I have. Just love how much everyone has contributed to the automobile community.
We'll look forward to meaningful contributions from you as well.

Quote:
Currently got
1. Swift ZDI 2017
3. Hero Honda CBZ Star 2005
4. Suzuki Inazuma / GW 250 2015
I've been a big fan of both, the CBZ and Inazuma. We would love to read ownership reviews from you.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2020, 16:14   #3
BHPian

Thanks Aditya for the welcome.

Yes, the experience has been really amazing working at OEM's for one and a half decades. However, it got to me where I was not able to get time for myself and eventually I realized that the corporate life was not what I was always wanting to be in. Miss the humdrum of the factory shop floor a lot.

Shall contribute the max for the benefit our community. Still trying to figure out the interface of the forum regarding where to post what as some threads already exist so going through them.

Do let me know the thread for the Hero Honda CBZ where I could share my experiences.

For the Suzuki Inazuma, there is an existing thread where discussions are going on (Posted a topic related to brake liners)

Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report. EDIT : Now sold

Shall update soon.

Really good to hear from you.

Be safe during such trying times
acestormtrooper is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2020, 11:52   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by acestormtrooper View Post
Hi All,

Siddharth Bhowmik here from Pune - Maharashtra. An Automobile Engineer by profession. Quit my job in Dec 2019 to start something of my own and then Covid happened. Worked in the Production Department of OEM's (Car, Excavators and Motorcycles)

Currently got
1. Swift ZDI 2017
Welcome to TBHP Siddharth. Stormtrooper huh? So I guess you like me are a fan of the guy with eternal asthma and black helmet!

A Swift and an Indica Vista in 1 garage. I must say that is a rarest-of-the-rare combination under 1 roof! These 2 tend to be mutually exclusive generally.
See you around the forum. The uncertainties shall pass & wish you all the best for your new venture.

Last edited by Reinhard : 16th July 2020 at 11:55.
Reinhard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th July 2020, 00:46   #5
BHPian

Thanks Reinhard.
Yes, the black helmets!!

Yea, Both have the same engine under the hood. Honestly, got them since i was working in the industry and got some really good discounts through friends working all over the place.

Staying positive. This too shall pass. See you around.
acestormtrooper is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks