Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2020, 13:03   #1
BHPian

Finally Got BHP!

Hi, this is Renjith from Kerala. I am a HR Professional

Today is a very happy day in my life as finally my membership has been approved. I even can't remember how many attempts I have made to be part of this excellent team.

Tons of thanks to mods for approving my request.....finally.

I am deeply impressed by the standard maintained by each of the members and the vast knowledge that is brought on board.

This is as good as an encyclopedia for motor enthusiasts.

Once again thanks to all and looking forward for a thrilling ride with lot of Bhp.
das_ren_auto is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th July 2020, 20:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally Got BHP!

Hi Renjith,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Glad you finally made it. I like the way you describe this platform. It's indeed an "encyclopedia for motor enthusiasts" and a close-knit community of like-minded folks.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2020, 09:46   #3
BHPian

Hi Renjith sir, welcome
Could you also share more details, about the cars you own, and the cars you have owned before? That will make us know more about you
Old 8th July 2020, 10:36   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govardhansupra View Post
Hi Renjith sir, welcome
Could you also share more details, about the cars you own, and the cars you have owned before? That will make us know more about you

Sir, indeed a pleasure to be in the company of knowledgeable people like you. I own a 2013 Vento TDI 1.6 Trend line which has done only 33000 kms as I am staying within the work campus and daily commuting is less than 5 kms.

In between I do interstate travel to my hometown (around 650 kms one way) and I really enjoy it. As you may know the condition of roads in Kerala is no way near to what we get in Tamilnadu and Karnataka and literally I have to bisect the state from Kasargode to Trivandrum. Even a routine overtaking needs to be planned meticulously. But still I enjoy my 15 hour non-stop drive.

Of late my car is having reliability issue and many parts has been replaced (fuel pump,water pump,evaporator etc.). I even booked 2020 Creta, but somehow I am not able to accept a new car. Citing the economic crisis due to COVID 19, I cancelled the booking of Creta. But I feel my subconscious mind is playing games and finding reasons for not parting with my VW.
das_ren_auto is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2020, 10:50   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by das_ren_auto View Post
Sir
I'm a 16 year old, from Thrissur, happy to see many Keralites joining Team BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by das_ren_auto View Post
Of late my car is having reliability issue and many parts has been replaced (fuel pump,water pump,evaporator etc.). I even booked 2020 Creta, but somehow I am not able to accept a new car. Citing the economic crisis due to COVID 19, I cancelled the booking of Creta. But I feel my subconscious mind is playing games and finding reasons for not parting with my VW
You have issues? Sorry to hear. Maybe you could post more about it in detail, and also the experience with VW A.S.S which will benefit a lot of people.
Anyways, you have come to the right place. Ask your queries to knowledgeable people here, and you'll get answers right away.
Govardhansupra is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks