Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2020, 10:29   #1
BANNED

Hey there, folks!

I just joined Team-BHP!!

I thank the Team-BHP moderators for approving my membership. This was my 6th attempt.

I first got to know about Team-BHP way back, in '11(or '12). At that time, you could spot 8 to 10 luxury cars daily. This trend had started by '07.

By luxury cars, I am implying the 20lakh-2crore big 3 german along with the british and japanese marques.

Around that time, my interest in automobiles started to blossom.

By '13(or '14), this trend gradually started to fade away, and these 'chariots' slowly started getting replaced by 'workhorses'. Although, this exotic automobile trend dwindled, the sub-50 lakh cars continued to be noticed in great number.

I love the 'iconic' Team-BHP threads like 'Pics:Imports Gathering Dust In India', 'Supercars & Imports : Punjab' and 'Supercars And Imports : Chandigarh'.

Currently, I do not possess a great deal of knowledge on the mechanicals and tech-specifications, but, I surely look forward to it.

Some of my favorite cars are:
1) The previous generation Range Rover Sport(MY10-MY13)
2)The previous generation Mitsubishi Montero(MY03-MY07)
3)The Mitsubishi Pajero SFX(This one doesn't need an intro. I would consider it to be in the Top-5 list of the most iconic cars, ever on sale in India.)
4)The Mercedes-Benz W211 E Class(MY07-MY09).
5)The previous generation Jaguar XF(MY11-MY13).
6)The Range Rover Velar.
7)The new Ford Endeavour.
8)The previous generation Skoda Octavia.

This is the first thread that I am creating in this forum and therefore, please excuse me for any error or fault in the execution of this post.

Cheers!
The Transporter
TheTransporter is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th June 2020, 18:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hey there, folks!

Hello TheTransporter,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. It's good that you did not stop trying to apply for a membership even after being rejected before.

Nice list of favourite cars. Do tell us what vehicles (cars and bikes) you have at home and share pictures of them as well. Even the vehicles you have owned before. Why not start ownership reviews on your current steeds?
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2020, 18:33   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hello TheTransporter,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. It's good that you did not stop trying to apply for a membership even after being rejected before.

Nice list of favourite cars. Do tell us what vehicles (cars and bikes) you have at home and share pictures of them as well. Even the vehicles you have owned before. Why not start ownership reviews on your current steeds?
Thanks Chirag for the warm welcome. We currently own a Skoda Octavia 1.9TDi bought new in '09 with 102k kms on the clock
TheTransporter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2020, 12:55   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP TheTransporter.
(And I just see that your status is currently "Banned"! Go through the help threads on the forum meanwhile so that you are fully upto speed with the rules & regulations once your account is unlocked).

And - I'm a bit stunned that "TheTransporter" as a handle name was in fact still available on the forum & not snapped up already. Good choice. Interestingly for a Transporter fan, there is not a single BMW / Audi sedan in your list of favourite cars. Interesting. So you are more of an SUV man I presume.

Nice ride there. Octavia 1.9 TDi. Lovely 102K Kms done! Great. Wish you many more.
Hope to see you back soon on the forum. Take care. Cheers!
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks