Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2020, 19:50   #1

A dream come true...

Hello One and All!

My name is Akilesh and it is my immense pleasure that I can finally claim to be part of this amazing team, one which I have been following through years now and I'm sure just as all Automobile enthusiasts here, Id be happy to learn as well as contribute in someway with my experiences of motoring over the years..
I've been following Team-BHP for a little more than SIX years now and it feels really proud to see an email which said APPROVED, amidst the current scenario of the pandemic and the World's effort to fight against it, this indeed instilled huge positivity within.
I now look forward to interact with fellow BHP-ians in this forum and also to learn about their experiences and share my experiences as well.
Stay safe and Happy Motoring!
Akki272 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2020, 20:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A dream come true...

Hi Akhilesh,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akki272 View Post
I've been following Team-BHP for a little more than SIX years now and it feels really proud to see an email which said APPROVED, amidst the current scenario of the pandemic and the World's effort to fight against it, this indeed instilled huge positivity within.
Good to hear that. With most of us "stuck" indoors, it's a good time to get started on Team-BHP.

Quote:
I now look forward to interact with fellow BHP-ians in this forum and also to learn about their experiences and share my experiences as well.
This is the beauty of a forum. You learn and share. Looking forward to some meaningful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2020, 11:07   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akki272 View Post
Hello One and All!
Stay safe and Happy Motoring!
Welcome to the forum Akilesh. See you around! So what rides do you currently have? Cars/Bikes? Some details

I see you are in Mumbai. Currently a city with tough times in the pincer of COVID-19 and NISARG approaching landfall. Stay safe & take care of your loved ones (including cars/bikes). Cheers!
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2020, 16:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Welcome to the forum Akilesh. See you around! So what rides do you currently have? Cars/Bikes? Some details

I see you are in Mumbai. Currently a city with tough times in the pincer of COVID-19 and NISARG approaching landfall. Stay safe & take care of your loved ones (including cars/bikes). Cheers!
Thank you for the warm welcome Sir and yes Cyclone NISARG surely seems to be approaching Mumbai soon as it has already hit a few areas, namely Alibaug where Nisarga has already made landfall on the Maharashtra coast, As we speak there is news of high-speed winds, severe storm surge and torrential downpour in that area.. Even in the Western suburban areas where i live, its been pouring since last night
Lets hope this passes by soon..
Talking about my rides, i currently own a 2006 BALENO LXi as well as a 2012 Honda Brio SMT i-vtec... Both sturdy Japs, the Baleno, though 14 year old now, still packs quite a punch with its 1590cc engine... the Honda Brio with its peppy engine, is a pocket-size dynamite and with its 87bhp and 1200cc engine is really special to me as it bears my birth day and month on its registration plate ... have lotve memories which i shall share soon..

Thank you Reinhard and you too Stay safe and Take care... My wishes and good health to all Team Bhpians.. Happy Motoring
Attached Thumbnails
A dream come true...-save_20190617_093623.jpg  

A dream come true...-img_0047.jpg  

Akki272 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks