Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2020, 00:50   #1

From reader to member!

This is my introductory post.
Hello fellow petrolheads!
This is Divij Puri from the capital city New Delhi. It’s overwhelming the transition from being a reader to be part of the community.
I’m an engineering graduate and currently in our family business.We have 2 cars in our family a 2014 Honda City and 2008 Toyota Corolla both serving us well.
Apart from cars i love to read about history specially wars,i’m an aviation aficionado simply love aircraft’s and fighter jets, also have a special place for Indian Railways or you can call it being a railfan capturing fast trains and knowing about engines etc.I have my heart in mountains and simply enjoy in midst of nature.I love to travel ,getting to know people and have done numerous budget solo trips abroad as well as in India.A big time foodie though my physique won’t justify but yeah i crave good food.
Looking forward to share my life experiences with fellow Bhpians.
PS:Attaching picture of Brownie aka Honda City.
Attached Thumbnails
From reader to member!-6b0bec69ebd442e1aa643da44975907c.jpeg  

DJ 0909 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st June 2020, 15:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: From reader to member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ 0909 View Post
This is my introductory post.
Hello fellow petrolheads!

This is Divij Puri from the capital city New Delhi. It’s overwhelming the transition from being a reader to be part of the community.
Welcome to Team-BHP Divij, glad to have you onboard.

Quote:
I’m an engineering graduate and currently in our family business. We have 2 cars in our family a 2014 Honda City and 2008 Toyota Corolla both serving us well.
Apart from cars I love to read about history specially wars, I’m an aviation aficionado simply love aircrafts and fighter jets, also have a special place for Indian Railways or you can call it being a railfan capturing fast trains and knowing about engines etc.
The two Japs are very popular cars - both are reliable and have adequate performance. Infact, while the Corolla is a reliable old car, the Honda is the newer fun to drive car.

Quote:
I have my heart in mountains and simply enjoy in midst of nature.I love to travel, getting to know people and have done numerous budget solo trips abroad as well as in India. A big time foodie though my physique won’t justify but yeah I crave good food.
You will fell right at home. In our travelogue section, you can find many like minded BHPians who share your passion.

Quote:
Looking forward to share my life experiences with fellow Bhpians.
Looking forward to your post too. However a small request. Please take care of the spacing, small 'i's, etc. These are small things, but vastly improve the reading experience of your posts. Do take a look at the rules once.

Last edited by blackwasp : 1st June 2020 at 15:41.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2020, 18:57   #3

Re: From reader to member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Divij, glad to have you onboard.

The two Japs are very popular cars - both are reliable and have adequate performance. Infact, while the Corolla is a reliable old car, the Honda is the newer fun to drive car.

Looking forward to your post too. However a small request. Please take care of the spacing, small 'i's, etc. These are small things, but vastly improve the reading experience of your posts. Do take a look at the rules once.
Thanks for the welcome blackwasp!

I love Corolla more than City because of more planted ride , good low end and mid range , good sheet metal that gives you a safe feeling. Honda has deteriorated the quality of City with light sheet metal , puny tires (though upgradable) but why such small size at first , rattling dashboard and some nick and miss do feel painful as an owner.

Thanks for quoting the mistake. Will surely keep a check and make sure it is visually appealing.
DJ 0909 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks