Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2020, 20:17   #1
BHPian

Hello there, Team-BHP!

Hello Everyone,

I would like to start by thanking the Team-Bhp moderators for accepting my membership and letting me be a part of the forum.

My name is Sanchit, I'm 22 years old and I work as an Associate at an MNC. I'm from Delhi and share the love for cars from the age of 2, it all started from a humble Hyundai Santro (2001).

Fast forward to 2015, I learnt driving on an Alto K10 and obtained my license a year later and currently own an Ignis Zeta K12.

I have been following Team-Bhp for almost 9 years now and its just now that I thought it would be a good time that I be a member of the forum. I hope I can contribute to the forum in my little way.

Thanks again,
Sanchit
Mat095 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 09:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello there, Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat095 View Post

My name is Sanchit, I'm 22 years old and I work as an Associate at an MNC. I'm from Delhi and share the love for cars from the age of 2, it all started from a humble Hyundai Santro (2001).
Welcome to Team-BHP Sanchit, glad to have you onboard!

Quote:
Fast forward to 2015, I learnt driving on an Alto K10 and obtained my license a year later and currently own an Ignis Zeta K12.
Both the Alto K10 and the Ignis K12 are amazing pocket rockets. I just love those 2 cars. In a way, the Ignis feels like the logical upgrade from the Alto as it gets all the modern features (along with better safety) and yet retains that fun-to-drive element.

Quote:
I have been following Team-Bhp for almost 9 years now and its just now that I thought it would be a good time that I be a member of the forum. I hope I can contribute to the forum in my little way.
Good to know and looking forward to you contributions. But before you begin, do take a look at the forum rules once.

Cheers.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 11:41   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Both the Alto K10 and the Ignis K12 are amazing pocket rockets. I just love those 2 cars. In a way, the Ignis feels like the logical upgrade from the Alto as it gets all the modern features (along with better safety) and yet retains that fun-to-drive element.
Yes and in 2018, Ignis was the only viable option for me, as it was well within the budget and Zeta had all the nice to have features. If I was looking for a car in the market today, I would have definitely checked out the Nios and the JTP twins had they not been discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Good to know and looking forward to you contributions. But before you begin, do take a look at the forum rules once.

Cheers.
Will surely look at the forum guidelines and start posting, once I contain my excitement.

Thanks,
Sanchit
Old 29th April 2020, 20:32   #4
BANNED

Welcome to the forum mate.

I'm also somewhat in the same boat as you. I have to have a NA 4 cylinder Petrol hatch, and am confused between the Swift and the Ignis.

I'd like to know how you chose between the two.
turbo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2020, 03:54   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard, Sanchit!
I strongly recommend you to read the book 'Santro the car that built a company' as the car thing started for you because of that very car and you would really enjoy to read the journey of the Santro in India and how it made a place for Hyundai in our country.
By the way, I own a Dzire K12 (high five!) and am looking forward to the ownership report of your Ignis

Last edited by Nazaar25 : 30th April 2020 at 03:59.
Nazaar25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2020, 11:49   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
Welcome to the forum mate.

I'm also somewhat in the same boat as you. I have to have a NA 4 cylinder Petrol hatch, and am confused between the Swift and the Ignis.

I'd like to know how you chose between the two.
I was in the same dilemma too when I was buying the Ignis. However, in 2018 the new swift had just launched and the dealership was not offering any discounts on the car. The variant I had in my budget was swift VXI or Ignis Zeta. I had to choose the latter because zeta had the same features as the swift ZXI with the keyless entry, push start button, alloy wheels etc. Also, Ignis just felt a bit more peppy with that occasional sporty exhuast note, although both of them have the same configuration.

Ignis is a great car if you can get used to the controversial rear and white interiors but if you can extend your budget to the Swift ZXI+, I would say go for the Swift, it makes more sense given the current sales figures of the Ignis.

Thanks,
Sanchit
Mat095 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks