Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2020, 13:42   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP!

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to thank GTO and the Team-BHP moderators for getting me on-board. After being an avid reader for over a decade, it feels great to finally be a member of the Team-BHP family.

Now, to introduce myself, my name is Viraj, I am 30 and I work as a Senior Analyst with an International financial institution. Though I am from Pune, I’ve been working in Chennai for the last 5 years.

Apart from my love for cars, I like gaming, swimming, badminton and I love to travel. I am also a die-cast car collector. This lock down gave me an opportunity to rediscover this hobby and I would soon like to share pictures from my collection on the scale model thread we have here.

The current cars I drive are, Honda City i-Vtec VMT (Chennai) and Volkswagen Polo 1.2P Highline (Pune). Needless to say, Team-BHP was of great help not only during the car buying decision but also during the ownership so far.

I have read numerous DIY threads, ownership reviews, super-car spotting threads etc. and the main reason for wanting to join Team-BHP was to be able to contribute a little in terms of my own findings & thoughts. I also look forward to meeting with the members living near my location (Chennai as well as Pune).

Thank you Team-Bhp.
virajmore03 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th April 2020, 14:02   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello Team-BHP!

Introduction Approved!

Welcome to Team-BHP, enjoy your stay .
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 09:11   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Hi Viraj,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Apart from my love for cars, I like gaming, swimming, badminton and I love to travel. I am also a die-cast car collector. This lock down gave me an opportunity to rediscover this hobby and I would soon like to share pictures from my collection on the scale model thread we have here.
You'll find threads on your hobbies and various activities on Team-BHP. As you might already know, we don't limit our discussions to just motorised transport.

Quote:
The current cars I drive are, Honda City i-Vtec VMT (Chennai) and Volkswagen Polo 1.2P Highline (Pune). Needless to say, Team-BHP was of great help not only during the car buying decision but also during the ownership so far.
Good to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you. We would love to have comprehensive ownership reviews of your cars on the forum.

Quote:
I have read numerous DIY threads, ownership reviews, super-car spotting threads etc. and the main reason for wanting to join Team-BHP was to be able to contribute a little in terms of my own findings & thoughts. I also look forward to meeting with the members living near my location (Chennai as well as Pune).
We will look forward to some meaningful contributions from you. As far as meets are concerned, I guess we have to wait till the situation is conducive.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2020, 19:38   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Introduction Approved!

Welcome to Team-BHP, enjoy your stay .
Thank you for the warm welcome Sheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Viraj,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

You'll find threads on your hobbies and various activities on Team-BHP. As you might already know, we don't limit our discussions to just motorised transport.

Good to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you. We would love to have comprehensive ownership reviews of your cars on the forum.

We will look forward to some meaningful contributions from you. As far as meets are concerned, I guess we have to wait till the situation is conducive.

See you on the forum.
Thank you Aditya,

Yes, that's true. I have enjoyed these thread all these years and I am glad i finally have an opportunity to connect with people who share same interests.

I will soon start posting some pictures from my humble collection there.

Also, I would definitely work on writing an ownership review here.

Thanks again and see you on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks