Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2020, 08:51   #1

Dreamer, Rover & Gearhead

Hey Petrol heads, lover of the most beautiful manufactured automobiles, it feels great to be one among you and be a part of this community.

A small Introduction about Self.

I am from the Cultural Capital of The Gods own country Thrissur in Kerala State. I shuttle between Thrissur and Bengaluru for work. Thrissur is famous for the Pooram festival which is also called festival of festivals in Kerala.

My love for Cars started very early since the time of HM Ambassador, The first Car which I owned was TATA Indica V2 bought in 2005 and still in service with me after having done 250000 Kms without any hitch or trouble. This has taken me all over South India and I plan to renew the registration for another 5 years.

During this period we also owned Maruti Zen, and Skoda Fabia.

Now that I am searching for a replacement for Indica for my long distance Road trips, shall share with you all Which one I would shortlist.

I shall share my experiences here with all of you and would seek your opinion and comments.

Best wishes for all and thank you for having me here.
harish.raghavan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st April 2020, 10:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Dreamer, Rover & Gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish.raghavan View Post
Hey Petrol heads, lover of the most beautiful manufactured automobiles, it feels great to be one among you and be a part of this community.
Welcome to Team-BHP Harish! Glad to have you onboard!

Quote:
I am from the Cultural Capital of The Gods own country Thrissur in Kerala State. I shuttle between Thrissur and Bengaluru for work.

My love for Cars started very early since the time of HM Ambassador, The first Car which I owned was TATA Indica V2 bought in 2005 and still in service with me after having done 250000 Kms without any hitch or trouble. This has taken me all over South India and I plan to renew the registration for another 5 years.
Wow, thats a nice story there. I'm sure you have a lot to share about the 2.5L km done Indica. There will be many on this forum interested to know about it.

Quote:
During this period we also owned Maruti Zen, and Skoda Fabia.
Lovely cars both of them. The Fabia was unlike any other car of the period. Have had some experience with the car (my chess coach and couple friends own it) and most are just praises about the car.

Quote:
Now that I am searching for a replacement for Indica for my long distance Road trips, shall share with you all Which one I would shortlist.

I shall share my experiences here with all of you and would seek your opinion and comments.
Looking forward to your posts. But before you begin, do take a look at the rules once.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks