Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2007, 14:05   #1
BHPian

The Vandal arrives

Look who decided to pop up here! The rig man from the enclave (TE) minus two rigs now of course

For those who don't know I'm known as the 'Vandal'. Basically a computer, car n bike and gadget lover. I'm from a small town in MP called Jabalpur, currently employed in Mumbai.

Owned quite a few vehicles (both 2 and 4 wheel) in the past a zen, a shogun, a pulsar 180. Currently have two tata safari's one a 2.0L T and the other a more recent dicor 3.0L in Jabalpur. I'm not a vehicle techie, but its never to late to learn!!

In Mumbai its auto's as of now. Looking to change that though, which is what got me here. Was directed here by DCeite, thanks to him.

Excellent forum, really good community, lots of knowledge to be gained, helpful members. Its my second day posting here, and 'I'm lovin it!!!'........

Looking forward to a long, fulfilling stay here.
Old 5th March 2007, 14:54   #2
BHPian

Hey Vandal! Welcome to T-BHP.[HTML]I'm from a small town in MP called Jabalpur, currently employed in Mumbai.
[/HTML]
Not a small town mate...it has one of the largest and oldest army cantonments.Maybe a small town if you compare with Mumbai!!
After all its the so called capital of Mahakaushal belt of M.P...Had one of the best and filling chinese food near clock tower!!

Rahul.
Old 5th March 2007, 16:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Vandan. Nice to see you joining Team-BHP.

Quote:
In Mumbai its auto's as of now. Looking to change that though, which is what got me here. Was directed here by DCeite, thanks to him.
My pleasure.

Last edited by DCEite : 5th March 2007 at 16:02.
Old 5th March 2007, 16:03   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Vandal. Jabalpur has an Army Vehicle factory. Thats what I read on most of the Army trucks doing rounds in Pune.

Have a pleasant stay.
Old 5th March 2007, 16:18   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulvilas View Post
Hey Vandal! Welcome to T-BHP.[html]I'm from a small town in MP called Jabalpur, currently employed in Mumbai.
[/html]
Not a small town mate...it has one of the largest and oldest army cantonments.Maybe a small town if you compare with Mumbai!!
After all its the so called capital of Mahakaushal belt of M.P...Had one of the best and filling chinese food near clock tower!!

Rahul.
Hi Rahul, yes the resturant is still there, one of my favorite haunts with family, friends and GF... Lovely chinese food, umm can almost taste it.

Yes a lovely city, lots of greenery, nice people (but I'm biased ain't I )

You've been there I take it? When, where? Next time you're down there gimme a lookup. Always nice to meet a car enthu...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! Feeling right @ home here
Old 5th March 2007, 16:34   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi vandal, welcome to Team-BHP. Hope you have a great time of it.

p.s. you are welcome to 'vandalise' this forum. LOL
Old 5th March 2007, 16:49   #7
BHPian

[HTML]You've been there I take it? When, where? Next time you're down there gimme a lookup. Always nice to meet a car enthu...[/HTML]

Was posted in Indore(from Aug '03 - Feb '04) and Bhopal(from Feb '04 - till Sep '05)..Frequently went to Jabalpur on official trips.The last one before leaving M.P was to Bhedaghat and Kanha....memorable it was.
Did numerous trips to Indore,Burhanpur in my S-10.

Rahul.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks