Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2020, 12:11   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians

Hello BHPians,

First of all, thanks to the moderators for accepting me as a member.
I am Praveesh and I am from Malappuram, Kerala. I am a software engineer by profession. So far, I have been a regular visitor of team-bhp owing to the wonderful discussions and the detailed reviews.
I have a 2008 model Wagon R at home which has clocked around 1.5 lakh km on its odo.
Recently, I have bought a Honda Amaze V MT diesel and my primary reason for joining team-bhp is to connect with other Amaze owners here and discuss a few aspects of the car.
praveesh4u is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2020, 17:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveesh4u View Post
Hello BHPians,

First of all, thanks to the moderators for accepting me as a member.
I am Praveesh and I am from Malappuram, Kerala. I am a software engineer by profession.
Welcome to Team-BHP Praveesh! Glad to have you onboard!

Quote:
So far, I have been a regular visitor of team-bhp owing to the wonderful discussions and the detailed reviews.
I have a 2008 model Wagon R at home which has clocked around 1.5 lakh km on its odo.
Good to hear that Team-BHP is part of your reading routine. That said, even I have not one, but 2 WagonRs at home. A 2005 Lxi and a 2016 CNG. Both have crossed 1.3L km mark and do their duty with no complaints. Do share your experience about the car with us.

Quote:
Recently, I have bought a Honda Amaze V MT diesel and my primary reason for joining team-bhp is to connect with other Amaze owners here and discuss a few aspects of the car.
The Amaze diesel is one of the most frugal cars I have driven and experienced. A friend has one and my uncle has the same engine (Honda City diesel). Can vouch for the car. Looking forward to your ownership experience of the car. That said, do take a look at the rules of the forum before you begin.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2020, 18:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
That said, even I have not one, but 2 WagonRs at home. A 2005 Lxi and a 2016 CNG. Both have crossed 1.3L km mark and do their duty with no complaints. Do share your experience about the car with us.
I have found the Wagon R to be a very reliable partner so far. The car has never failed us in any of our journeys through the 11 years with us.

However, I am sad to say that the case is quite different with the Amaze. I had a rather disappointing start with the Amaze and that is the main reason why I wanted to join the discussions. I have posted in detail regarding the same here (Honda Amaze : Official Review)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks