Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2020, 19:22   #1
BHPian

Howdy BHPians!

Hi Guys,

I am Aaroah born and brought up in Lucknow. I am 18 years young and have been following the forum since the past 5 years. Since then this forum has been a part of my life and not one day passes by without reading Team-BHP.

I stumbled upon the forum when my family was planing to buy the Pre-FL W212 E350. I finally bit the bullet on 31 December and ended up registering here. Not bragging but I passed in my first attempt .

I am currently studying in Christ University Bangalore. My other interests lie in the field of Capital Markets and I love to read books too (non-fiction). I have made a habit to read at least one book a week.

Cars owned by my family (past and present):-

2004 Hyundai Santro Xing XS (sold at 54,000 kms)
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor (sold at 29,xxx kms)
2009 Hyundai I20 Asta (o) (sold at 28,000)
2012 Honda Brio S/MT (67,000 kms and counting)
2014 Audi Q3 2.0 TDI (39,000 kms and counting)
2016 Hyundai Elite I20 (65,xxx kms and counting)
2019 Volvo S60 D4 Momentum (6,000 kms and counting)

My this year's automotive resolution is to learn how to drive and get a proper Driving License made .

Last edited by Aditya : 8th January 2020 at 11:49. Reason: Spacing, punctuation
Aaroah is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th January 2020, 10:53   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Howdy BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
Hi Guys,
I am Aaroah born and brought up in Lucknow . I am 18 years young and have been following the forum since the past 5 years .Since then this forum has been a part of my life and not one day passes by without reading Team-BHP.

My this years automotive resolution is to learn how to drive and get a proper Driving License made
Hi Aaroah, welcome to TBHP. Happy new year to you.
That's quite a diverse collection of toys in your family inventory. You'll have fun driving such different segment vehicles (I'm sure you already have ).

And what did you mean by getting a "proper" driving license? Never mind, you don't have to answer it.

See you around mate.
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2020, 12:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi Aaroah,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroah View Post
I stumbled upon the forum when my family was planing to buy the Pre-FL W212 E350. I finally bit the bullet on 31 December and ended up registering here.
Did you end up buying the car? Hope Team-BHP managed to help in whatever decision you took.

Quote:
My other interests lie in the field of Capital Markets and I love to read books too (non-fiction). I have made a habit to read at least one book a week.
I'm sure you will find threads related to your interests on the forum. Take a look.

Quote:
Cars owned by my family (past and present):-

2004 Hyundai Santro Xing XS (sold at 54,000 kms)
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor (sold at 29,xxx kms)
2009 Hyundai I20 Asta (o) (sold at 28,000)
2012 Honda Brio S/MT (67,000 kms and counting)
2014 Audi Q3 2.0 TDI (39,000 kms and counting)
2016 Hyundai Elite I20 (65,xxx kms and counting)
2019 Volvo S60 D4 Momentum (6,000 kms and counting)
That's quite a long list. I'm quite a big fan of the Volvo.

Quote:
My this year's automotive resolution is to learn how to drive and get a proper Driving License made .
Never hit the streets without a proper driving licence.

Please take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 15:57   #4
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hi Aaroah, welcome to TBHP. Happy new year to you.
Happy new year to you and to all fellow BHPians.

Quote:
That's quite a diverse collection of toys in your family inventory. You'll have fun driving such different segment vehicles (I'm sure you already have ).
Actually I am yet to drive a car

Quote:
And what did you mean by getting a "proper" driving license? Never mind, you don't have to answer it.
Ha Ha! By a "proper" driving license I meant getting my Learner's license converted to a full driving license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Did you end up buying the car? Hope Team-BHP managed to help in whatever decision you took.
Unfortunately No ! The Mercedes Dealership couldn't fulfill the promises they made at that time so my father decided to opt out of the deal.But since then Team-BHP has been very instrumental for us in every car related decisions.

Quote:
That's quite a long list. I'm quite a big fan of the Volvo.
The Volvo is a very nice car and a refreshing option amongst the Big three. But for a enthusiast my pick would still be the 330i or C300d in this segment.
Aaroah is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 16:08   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Yes the Volvo S60 is an interesting package. A safe yet moderately fast car with neutral dynamics. It does feel "heavy". The understated and clean looks are my type of design. I drove a diesel S60 for a while and a lot of it on the auto bahns. Thats the car in which I have achieved my fastest road speed ever @223kmph. So it will always remain a special one for me.
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2020, 19:14   #6
BHPian

Hey, I see you study at Christ. I've got a large amount of friends from there. You've one heck of a garage man. Do post ownership reviews soon.
Ciao
Sreesh1009 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks