Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2019, 12:38   #1
KPR
BANNED

Practice makes you perfect!

I've got rejection mails from Team-Bhp several times. But each time I had kept on revising my write up to next better level before re-applying. In Oct 2019 as Diwali gift I had got membership ACCEPTED mail from Team-Bhp.
To be frank, I've always felt bad when I got rejection mails . But I stayed positive and took up getting my Team-Bhp membership as a challenge and here I'm introducing myself.

I live in a river Island located in the heart of TN. I'm a fan of Fiat and AR Rahman's music. When my likings combine, they make me feel like heaven on earth. So to feel more heavenly, our family members go for ultra drives across India in our Punto.
I play badminton almost 6 days a week. Apart from that occasionally participate in 10K, 21K runs to check if I've got some stamina through my Badminton games. With this brief I rest my introduction. Meet you all in various threads.

Once again thanks to this forum for making internet beautiful !
KPR is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 16:13   #2
BHPian

re: Practice makes you perfect!

Welcome!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPR View Post
I live in a river Island located in the heart of TN. I'm a fan of Fiat and AR Rahman's music.
TN-48, Trichy/ Srirangam?. Great place. Rahman Eh?. I am a tad inclined towards Illayaraja.

Quote:
I've got rejection mails from Team-Bhp several times. But each time I had kept on revising my write up to next better level before re-applying. In Oct 2019 as Diwali gift I had got membership ACCEPTED mail from Team-Bhp.
To be frank, I've always felt bad when I got rejection mails . But I stayed positive and took up getting my Team-Bhp membership as a challenge and here I'm introducing myself.
Back in the days when i joined, you don't need to pass IIT advanced within the first 50 ranks, write a SOP , get three letters of recommendation from eminent automotive personalities to get into TBHP.

Do read the forum rules and post your experience from your travels in Travelogues section.

All the best.

Last edited by aah78 : 5th November 2019 at 22:09. Reason: Spacing.
srini1785 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 16:40   #3
KPR
BANNED

Re: Practice makes you perfect !

Quote:
Originally Posted by srini1785 View Post
Welcome!.
Thank you.

Quote:
TN-48, Trichy/ Srirangam?
Yes it is.

Quote:
Rahman Eh?. I am a tad inclined towards Illayaraja.
Ilayaraja, the Maestro like Master Blaster. Virat and Sachin of Indian music are these two.

Quote:
Back in the days when i joined, you don't need to pass IIT advanced within the first 50 ranks, write a SOP , get three letters of recommendation from eminent automotive personalities to get into TBHP.
The best time is always yesterday. I'm afraid what it will be like in 2025 to get a membership! The future is !
KPR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 19:18   #4
BHPian

Re: Practice makes you perfect!

Welcome to Team-BHP. Look forward to hear your exploits.

Incidentally, which is it? Srirangam or Trichy? Have many pleasant memories of Srirangam, especially bathing in the Kolludum (after the temple elephant had made a deep hole)
earthian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 21:18   #5
KPR
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP. Look forward to hear your exploits.
Thanks for your warm welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
which is it? Srirangam or Trichy? Have many pleasant memories of Srirangam, especially bathing in the Kolludum (after the temple elephant had made a deep hole)
Srirangam it is. Trichy is not a river island .

Last edited by aah78 : 5th November 2019 at 22:10. Reason: Quote fixed. Spacing.
Old 6th November 2019, 10:58   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum KPR. Glad to read that you kept improving your write up. A well deserved Diwali gift.

Quote:
I live in a river Island located in the heart of TN
Nice way to describe Srirangam.

Please do share pictures and an ownership review of the Punto. I am sure you can contribute lots to the fitness thread on the forum.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2019, 11:04   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I live in a river Island located in the heart of TN. I'm a fan of Fiat and AR Rahman's music. When my likings combine, they make me feel like heaven on earth. So to feel more heavenly, our family members go for ultra drives across India in our Punto.
I play badminton almost 6 days a week. Apart from that occasionally participate in 10K, 21K runs to check if I've got some stamina through my Badminton games. With this brief I rest my introduction. Meet you all in various threads.

Once again thanks to this forum for making internet beautiful !
Welcome to Team BHP soon to be renamed Team KWH

The reason you took many attempts to pass the exam is because you did not study GTO's "Twenty Most Likely Questions" guide book.
V.Narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2019, 13:27   #8
KPR
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Welcome to Team BHP
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
The reason you took many attempts to pass the exam is because you did not study GTO's "Twenty Most Likely Questions" guide book.
Actually quite funny. In my college days, during campus interview, one guy was asked what's your favourite subject? He answered Stress Analysis. I asked him why did you say Stress analysis when you've failed that subject and just scraped through in next attempt. He said that he's now strong in that subject because he had failed in that. So failure makes one strong . Happy to fail and then rise up.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks