Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2019, 11:18   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHPians!

I'm Krishnakumar.

I'm a management executive currently working in Bangalore - originally from Trivandrum, Kerala.

I don't own a car yet but have been a long-time car enthusiast. Started my adventures in our family car until now, with the old Premier Padmini and then Santro. Thanks to new age car rental services, I have been able to satiate my long-drive urges so far.

Finally in a position now where I can buy a car and afford it. Seriously considering Kia Seltos but would love your suggestions on this (I'll make a separate post if the forum-rules require that).

Currently, I own a Yamaha FZ-S (2012) that's long due an upgrade. I'm waiting for the KTM 390A launch to see what it offers because I need a poison for long-rides and off-road pleasures.

Looking forward to a great time here and be part of a coveted community!
krishnakumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2019, 11:28   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnakumar View Post
I'm Krishnakumar...

Welcome to the forum Krishnakumar. For car Advise, you can post in below Forum. Also, adding details about your requirement (Fuel type, usage, Transmission,..) would be helpful.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/
Who_are_you is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 14:42   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnakumar View Post
I'm Krishnakumar.
I'm a management executive currently working in Bangalore - originally from Trivandrum, Kerala.
Seriously considering Kia Seltos
Hi krishnakumar, welcome to Team-BHP! I'm from Trivandrum as well. I also joined Team-BHP to enquire about the Kia Seltos. Thanks to the people here I ended up buying it and don't regret my decision.

You can ask your questions about the car here:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...lakhs-251.html (The Kia Seltos SUV (SP Concept). EDIT : Launched at Rs. 9.69 lakhs)

Most of the questions are already answered in the thread, so go through the thread or use the search this thread button.
binoyyj is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed