Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2019, 18:54   #1
BHPian

Got a ‘Team-BHP’ Diwali Gift

What better gift you can expect if you have got TEAM-BHP Membership approval on auspicious Diwali occasion. Yes, you heard right. I got best Diwali gift of my life. My membership got approved. Let me introduce myself. I am Sandeep Chaure from Mumbai. I am Mechanical Engineer and currently working as Assistant Engineer in MCGM. I am so honored to be part of this TEAM-BHP Family and I will like to learn from all elite members of this family.

Currently my garage houses Verna Fluidic 1.6 Crdi 2011 and 2019 Yamaha FZS V3 with ABS. Both are serving me well. I am in the market to replace my Verna. I have set my eye on Hexa. But I am also evaluating other cars which are good driver’s cars. I will need fellow member’s expert advice to help me out for picking up right car for me.

Other than cars, I keep interest in travelling, cricket, Cinema and Mutual Funds. I have traveled a lot in my Verna with family. I will love pen down my travel experience in coming days.

Finally i will again thank to moderators for approving my membership and giving me opportunity to connect with like minded petrolheads of this great community.

Keep Driving, Stay Healthy
sandeepsc is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th October 2019, 10:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Got a ‘Team-BHP’ Diwali Gift

Hi Sandeep Chaure,

Take a look at the Kia Seltos as well. Do share an ownership review of the new car, and also the Yamaha FZS V3. Also, post a picture of the Verna.

Looking forward to reading your ownership reviews and the travelogues.
ChiragM is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2019, 18:25   #3
BHPian

Re: Got a ‘Team-BHP’ Diwali Gift

Thanks Chirag for your kind and encouraging words.

Yes, Kia Seltos is on my radar. I am eagerly waiting for official review of it and then only will decide. Actually Verna is now too old to have ownership review but will definitely share my views in Verna's official review.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks