Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2019, 23:38   #1
VPL

Thank you, Mods

Hi Mods & Team,

Firstly, thank you for approving and making me a part of this esteemed online auto forum.

I'm Vikram from Mumbai, aged 40 and my past cars have been Zen and Esteem. I drove a Toyota Hi-Ace, Corolla and Lancer AT in Srilanka. Back in India, a Santro, Ford Ikon, i10, DZire, Civic and my last bird was a Honda Accord. I regret selling it. Don't know what to buy now.

I wish to contribute with the best of my past experiences and learnings and gain knowledge from experts & seniors at Team-BHP.

Thanks once again,

A Proud BHPian.

Last edited by Aditya : 10th October 2019 at 08:38. Reason: Typos, Grammar
VPL is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th October 2019, 13:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Thank you, Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPL View Post
Hi Mods & Team,

Firstly, thank you for approving and making me a part of this esteemed online auto forum.

I'm Vikram from Mumbai, aged 40 and my past cars have been Zen and Esteem. I drove a Toyota Hi-Ace, Corolla and Lancer AT in Srilanka. Back in India, a Santro, Ford Ikon, i10, DZire, Civic and my last bird was a Honda Accord. I regret selling it. Don't know what to buy now.

I wish to contribute with the best of my past experiences and learnings and gain knowledge from experts & seniors at Team-BHP.
Welcome to Team-BHP Vikram! Quite an interesting car history you have there. I’ve heard a bit about the car culture in Sri Lanka, but would love to get your first hand impressions on the same.

Looking forward to your posts on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 10th October 2019 at 08:39. Reason: Quoted text edited
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks