Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2019, 00:38   #1

Finally starting off with Team-BHP

Hello everyone,

I am Arshdeep, 23 years old and I belong to Chandigarh. I am currently in my final year of Law degree. My family has been into various businesses from the beginning, right now we own restaurants so I also am a part-time entrepreneur.

My love for cars dates back to when I was just 13 and had my first personal encounter with a Mercedes-Benz S Class. My uncle’s best friend who belonged to a very affluent family had bought 3 of them for 3 brothers. I had the chance to ride in one of them and I was just love-struck at such a small age. I always dreamed of buying these cars one day and the love just started growing gradually. When I was closing in on my college years, I was already too much into cars that I was taking time out each day researching about them, learning new things always being updated with brands, models, engines, etc. My love primarily was only focused on Benzes and nothing else could win my affection. I am a hardcore Mercedes enthusiast because of obvious reasons (THE BEST OR NOTHING).

But never had the chance to actually own one until now when recently just like 2 years ago I started crushing on the W124. It was just pure love for me, also my first taste into liking classic cars. I just dreamed about it day and night and thoroughly researched about it, its then when I came to know about Team-BHP because most of the Indian support groups I found for W124, were here. I had never ever noticed the bumper stickers before but when I got into reading BHP blogposts that’s when I got to know about the significance. As I was determined to do anything to own the legendary W124. My motivation behind joining Team-BHP was just in hopes that I will be able to find helpful forums that will guide me to fulfil my dream. And here I am now, posting this introduction at such a later stage when my father has already made my dream come true as he gifted me a ’97 E250 Diesel (W124) on the 7th of this month. I am just really happy and grateful and I want to share the same positive feelings with fellow group members. Also, a proud Classic Mercedes owner so I can help other people out who have the same dreams or want any help in W124 support groups.

Being a huge Mercedes buff, its sometime difficult for me to process any comments against them. Just a little flaw but I am very loyal to Daimler One day I want to have my own private Mercedes collection & I want to own every car made by Mercedes till date.

My other interests include Movies, I watch a lot of them, my favourite genres being thriller, psycho-thrillers, neo-noir, mystery, crime, horror and action. I watch a lot of classic movies, sometimes as old as the 1930s. I also believe that I was born in the wrong era and I admire everything classic, whether its songs, movies, people, lifestyle, fashion everything of that sort. If we had to summarise, I actually want a classic James Bond lifestyle minus working for MI6. I am a zealot when it comes to that.

Apart from all that I do photography, drawing, singing, learning languages, things more on the creative side and I am always planning about how I can become a billionaire. That’s all about me.

Thanks to the moderators for letting me become a part of this community. Looking forward to contribute and learning more.

Warm Regards to all
Arshdeep Singh
arshdeepmann is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th September 2019, 01:12   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Finally starting off with Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshdeepmann View Post
One day I want to have my own private Mercedes collection & I want to own every car made by Mercedes till date.
Welcome to the forum. Your MB collection is going to be huge! They have made many, many cars in many, many variants over the years.

I am of course, heavily biased owning a W123. The best, no doubt was the W123Period!
Last Mercedes that was completely developed and designed in-house by MB.

Looking forward to your contributions

Jeroen
Jeroen is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th September 2019, 09:18   #3

Re: Finally starting off with Team-BHP

Thanks for the warm welcome Jeroen. I was looking for a W123 as well but couldn't find one. Well high hopes for the future, maybe I'll be able to get one in my collection. Anything Mercedes, I just love it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks