Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2019, 14:21   #1

Proud to be a BHPian!

Hi everyone,

I am Siddharth alias TrailJunkie and super excited to have become a member of this esteemed community! Have been an auto enthusiast from the age of 10 and my love for cars and the engineering behind it makes me an absolute nut in in the Automotive scene in India.

My ownership started from an imported BMX, to a Hercules MTB , a Maruti Zen Estillo 2009 model, VW Polo 2011 model and now finally upgraded to the beast Jeep Compass recently last month in 2019!

Raised in Delhi and now settled in Mumbai, have driven to most of the locations in the northern belt with my Estillo and Polo and now exploring the western ghats in the Compass.

Although i always wanted to upgrade to a sedan since I personally love sedans, but sadly VW shut down its Jetta and the new Civic was over budget, decided to go for the Soft but mean off roader - The Jeep Compass Manual. Manual because I love manual transmission. And now ready to take it off limits and to places where I could not have otherwise ventured in sedans!

Look forward to learning more on handling SUV's and keeping up with the American beast and fellow enthusiasts!

Thank you Team-BHP for making me a part of your family, cant wait to start learning and imparting from my experience!

Cheers!
Sid [TrailJunkie]

Last edited by Aditya : 10th September 2019 at 08:15. Reason: Typos fixed. Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks
TrailJunkie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th September 2019, 17:08   #2
BHPian

Re: Proud to be a BHPian!

Welcome from a newbie like you on the forum. I too have got a Jeep Compass ... a decision considering my needs of frequent highway travel, driving pleasure and purely gut feeling going with my heart. Appreciating your choice.

Last edited by aah78 : 9th September 2019 at 19:05. Reason: Excessive dots removed. Typo fixed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks