Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2019, 19:18   #1

Namaste BHPians

Hello all wonderful BHPians,

How you all are doing? I am sure pretty fantastic.

So, at last on my 3rd attempt I have finally succeeded to receive an email in my inbox from Team-BHP having the subject line “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!” My vocabulary is just not sufficient enough to express how happy and joyful I just felt right at that moment by just looking at the subject line of that email. I was so happy that the first thing I did after receiving that email was to flag that as important so that I can filter my inbox and access it easily whenever I want to feel good again. A big thanks to Team-BHP for making me feeling so happy and accepting me into your community.

So, this is Ayon Sarkar, one of the newest member of Team-BHP family. I am actually from Siliguri, a small city located in the district of Darjeeling, West Bengal. I stayed a long time in Durgapur, West Bengal for my study of Computer Science and later in Kolkata for my job. By profession I am an IT engineer and currently settled in Pune, Maharashtra since more than a year. I have a Alto K10 here with me which I drive to everywhere and also I have a bicycle of ‘Vivid’ which I ride regularly to keep myself fit as I don’t goto gym . I love going on long drives, I actually love to drive so much that I prefer to take my car to go to places rather than going by flight or train. Apart from travelling and driving a major area of my interest is in badminton, I just love to play this sport.

I have done many long drives being the only driver which includes multiple trips to Darjeeling and Dooars, Chandipur, Goa, Puducherry and my all time favourite Kolkata-Pune. I look forward to many more wonderful journeys as I strongly follow “Miles to go before I sleep”.

I hope to have a great time ahead with all of you.

Thanks,
Sarkar_ask
Sarkar_ask is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 19:54   #2
BHPian

Re: Namaste BHPians

Let me be the first to congratulate you for being a part of the most sought after automotive forum in the country ! Your sheer enthusiasm and determination made you earn the TeamBhp member badge Looking forward to see new posts from your side, specifically in the Pune scene and ownership review of your upcoming beauty. Some things which you can do next:
  • Posts queries of your new car purchase in respective threads.
  • Buy TeamBhp sticker / merchandise from store to celebrate your feat !
  • Get in touch with Pune & Kolkata Bhpians.
  • I will get you introduced with BlackPearl & Samba, two of the most amazing Distinguished Bhpians from Kolkata and get yourself familiarized with the Kolkata community.
  • Participate in upcoming Mumbai / Pune meets.

That's my car parked with your K10 almost a year back !

Namaste BHPians-img_4180.jpg

Last edited by Samfromindia : 7th September 2019 at 19:57.
Samfromindia is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 9th September 2019, 21:37   #3

Re: Namaste BHPians

Thank you so much Samfromindia for your lovely words. Indeed I am about to explore all the points that you have mentioned, actually it wouldn't be very wrong if I say that I have already started exploring new things here. The more I am exploring the more I am getting amazed with the distinctive excellence of this community.

I appreciate that you still have that picture with you, it reminds me of our first Pune-Mumbai-Lonavala-Pune drive. I am looking forward to share many more miles with you.
Sarkar_ask is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks