Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2019, 10:08   #1

A BHPian at last

Hello everyone.

First of all, a big thank you for the moderators who accepted my request to join this awesome community. I am a Keralite who recently moved to Perth for pursuing my studies. I used to drive a 2004 model Suzuki WagonR LXI which I got from my father after he bought a Suzuki Baleno and a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X. Here in Perth, I have a 2009 model Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback ES which I acquired 2 weeks ago. I have been a frequent visitor on Team BHP website for years and I am happy that I am a part of it now. I look forward to have a wonderful discussion with all my fellow BHPians here.

Thank you all. Have a great day.
ozmallu is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2019, 09:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A BHPian at last

Welcome ozmallu,

Do share pictures of your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback ES and also write an ownership report of the car. Looking forward to seeing that.

What other hobbies do you have? I am sure you'll find relevant threads on Team-BHP.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum, especially from the Australian auto scene. Tell us more about it.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2019, 17:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Welcome ozmallu,
=====
Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum, especially from the Australian auto scene. Tell us more about it.
For sure, I will update myself soon and would love to share it with you all. Some of my other hobbies include photography even though I am a beginner in that field. Australian automotive scenario is quite interesting and I will share about it soon. Have a good day friend
Old 2nd September 2019, 22:58   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to find a member from Perth now. Plenty of members from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane, but didn't notice anyone from Perth till now. Was in Perth in the end of June, and really enjoyed the city. Sharing one pic from there:

A BHPian at last-sorrento-quay.jpg
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2019, 14:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to find a member from Perth now. Plenty of members from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane, but didn't notice anyone from Perth till now. Was in Perth in the end of June, and really enjoyed the city. Sharing one pic from there:

Nice photo of Sorrento Quay harbour. As you might know, Perth is indeed a beautiful city but not as big as Melbourne, Sydney and all. But the city won't let any petrolhead down as there are plenty of exotics in and around the city. I do hope to post more about the automotive scene here in the coming days.
ozmallu is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks