Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2019, 22:29   #1
BHPian

Howdy, folks!

Hey everyone! So finally got the much awaited email informing me that my membership had been approved.

I'm an Engineering student from Mumbai. I've been following Team-Bhp since quite a while now. So much that I rely on the reviews presented here rather than other automotive websites.

My love for cars started at a very young age. As a kid, I used to try and identify all the cars we passed on the road. Collecting the different automotive magazines was a favourite pastime of mine. Other than cars, my interests are literature, music and football.

Despite having a love for cars, I'm still quite uninitiated when it comes to their technical aspects and workings. Hope to change that with you all!

Cheers!
CapKoura is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 16th August 2019, 07:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Howdy, folks!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapKoura View Post
I've been following Team-Bhp since quite a while now. So much that I rely on the reviews presented here rather than other automotive websites.
That's nice to hear. Thank you.

Quote:
My love for cars started at a very young age. As a kid, I used to try and identify all the cars we passed on the road. Collecting the different automotive magazines was a favourite pastime of mine.
That very much like many of us started out. We guys probably had it easier as there were far less car models and magazines available when we were growing up.

Quote:
Other than cars, my interests are literature, music and football.
You'll find threads on these topic on the forum. We'll look forward to contributions from you.

Quote:
Despite having a love for cars, I'm still quite uninitiated when it comes to their technical aspects and workings. Hope to change that with you all!
I'm sure you'll end up learning a lot. Everyone learns something new every day.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2019, 11:29   #3
BHPian

Re: Howdy, folks!

Welcome to TBHP This is Aadhitya here, and as Aditya stated, most of our love for cars started at a really young age! In fact, I learnt to drive when I was 8 years old in my dad's 52' Amby. People don't still believe me till today! I used to look through the steering wheel, while sitting on a pillow and manage to reach the ABC and the hand shift gears! Obviously all this driving was in a cordoned off area!

By the way TBHP is such a respected portal that just the fact that I told a client, who was adamant that I was wrong about a phrase I used in car insurance (I work in an advertising agency) all I told him was that I was a member of TBHP, and I know when I talk about cars and bikes! Ad sold. Period

Have a great stay!
aadithsince1980 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks