Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2018, 14:06   #1

Hello World!

Hello Team,
First of all, let me apologize for being so late with my introductory post. I got an approval back in August & have since been trying to figure out how I should go about it. As it goes though, often the most delayed items are the ones more dear to you.

I've been a forum reader for quite some time. I brought my first car 5 years ago, a Honda Brio, which I bought after reading the reviews in here. This year when I upgraded my car, again it was Team-BHP forums & reviews that helped me with it. It also gave me an opportunity to look into detail various forum threads and topics under discussion & that's where I wanted to join this team of amazing enthusiasts too.

As with most, my first attempt at registration failed. I was a little careless with my application & had to see the rejection mail. But thanks to GTO my application did get a second review & got approved after that which is really amazing. I did share this news with my wife but not sure she was equally thrilled (she did congratulate me though!)

About me: I hail from Jabalpur, MP; the heart of India. I love driving, traveling & am passionate about food & writing. I run an IT company & have about a decade of experience writing code and about 5+ driving cars I own a Honda Brio & have recently upgraded to a Jeep Compass 4*4

I would love to know more about fellow & senior BHPians & would love to engage in meaningful discussion with you all about Indian automobile & driving scene. I have a few topics about which I'd like to share my views on, but I guess I will save that for my second go.
Until then, thanks again for having me here. A fantastic day ahead to all.

Thanks
ST
stritual is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th November 2018, 09:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stritual View Post
Hello Team,
First of all, let me apologize for being so late with my introductory post.
Hey stritual, great to have you on board. As they say, better late than never.

Quote:
I've been a forum reader for quite some time. I brought my first car 5 years ago, a Honda Brio, which I bought after reading the reviews in here.
The Brio is a very underrated car. However I've driven it long time back and loved the small size of the car. If only Honda gave the 1.5-petrol. Wait, we have a BHPian who has a 1.5 in his Brio (Mrs. Frankmehta's Honda "CRIO™": Brio with a City Engine!)!

Quote:
I did share this news with my wife but not sure she was equally thrilled (she did congratulate me though!)
Make sure she's not seeing you on Team-BHP all the time!

Quote:
About me: I hail from Jabalpur, MP; the heart of India. I love driving, traveling & am passionate about food & writing. I run an IT company & have about a decade of experience writing code and about 5+ driving cars I own a Honda Brio & have recently upgraded to a Jeep Compass 4*4
The Jeep is something... A very logical upgrade from Fiat owners like me. Looking forward to your ownership experience of the Compass.

Quote:
I would love to know more about fellow & senior BHPians & would love to engage in meaningful discussion with you all about Indian automobile & driving scene. I have a few topics about which I'd like to share my views on, but I guess I will save that for my second go.
Once again, welcome to the forum, but before you start posting, do take a look at the forum rules once.
blackwasp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2018, 10:35   #3

Re: Hello World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Once again, welcome to the forum, but before you start posting, do take a look at the forum rules once.
I will go through them. Thanks
stritual is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks