Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2007, 22:45   #1

Hello Everyone

Hello Fellow Riders and Drivers,

Good New Year to all ya all. My name is Mithun Paul Varghese. I am an architect. I am an Indian National. Working in Abu Dhabi right now. Have loved traveling always. Traveling on 2 wheels mostly. My most memorable one was riding from Delhi to Cochin on my first bike an RD 350. The riding purely consisted of 4 days, with the overall journey being longer as I had stop overs at various cities meeting relatives and friends. Have done some some other rides on hired bullets up north , through jalori pass etc further up from Manali etc. All of these were done during college days.

Rigth now I ride a 2003 - 999 Ducati TESTASTRETTA. Well I guess the name says it all. Have been planing rides here, but the middle east doesn't provide exciting riding a lot. I sure have found some places and hoping to do some hill corner carving sometime in April may this year. Have found some places in the Emirates.

I was working in Kuwait for the past 2 years and just now moved to the Emirates. So still have to get my bike and other stuff over here. Waiting to settle in a bit and begin some interesting riding again.

Take care guys,

RIDE SAFE

Looking forward to meeting a lot of ya all.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks