Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2018, 22:12   #1

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

The first word- Finally!

This was my third attempt at registering, the previous two were way back around 2013~2014. Although the membership wasn't granted, I (to be honest we both, girlfriend then wife now) have been glued to the forum ever since, content and always thankful that all the forums were open to public. The only reason I gave registering another go was to peek into the garages of the members!! So, the saved a draft of my answers to the dreadful questionnaire again around mid to late 2017, only retrying to register in January from the hospital room where we welcomed our first baby(yayy!!! It's a girl!), only to be able to put through the request in a week or so.

A big thank you to the mods for approving the request, looking forward to gain even more now.

And yes, this is Francis Hasda, I work in a public sector bank. My first car is a pre worshipped 2010 Hyundai i20 Asta, keeping company are a 2012 Bajaj Avenger (KA36 registered where the T-BHP bug bit me) and a 2011 Honda Activa. Always been a Honda Dio fan but the better half would have none of it (presented my sister one though). Currently based in Indore and planning to add the Tata Hexa to the family or maybe wait for H5X in the 7 seater avatar.

Oh! and it's time to buy our first "Live to Drive" stickers!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th February 2018 at 17:39. Reason: Adding some paragraph breaks for readability :)
JourneyMan is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th February 2018, 05:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Your choice of shortlisted cars do suggest that you have plans to travel, as does your ID. Do treat us with travelogues.

Thanks.
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2018, 16:39   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum, Francis!

I secretly hope you get the H5X and become the first BHP-ian to write an ownership review about it!

Good luck, whichever one you choose
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks