Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2018, 19:55   #1

Proud to become a BHPian today

Hello BHP-Ians

I just got my membership approval today and I am really thankful to the moderators for allowing me to join the forum. I used to own a Swift-Petrol-VXI for 7 years and after seeing 5 cities in the amazing swift I sold it a month ago and bought a JEEP COMPASS.

I own the Diesel 4×2 sport variant and have driven 1000Km in it. I must say that the car / beast is one of a kind. I know that a lot of people are interested in buying the Jeep and I would love to help them make their decision if they need the inputs from an owner . For those who already own one I am looking forward to conversations around how their experience has been.

Looking forward to an awesome experience at Team BHP

Rgds
Beast85....
Beast85 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 25th February 2018, 09:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Proud to become a BHPian today

Welcome Beast85

You may share your experience in your own thread, you may create one. You can also keep a tab on the Official Review thread of Jeep Compass and share your experience/s.

There are lots to explore, have fun, see you around.
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2018, 10:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Proud to become a BHPian today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast85 View Post
I just got my membership approval today and I am really thankful to the moderators for allowing me to join the forum.
Welcome to Team-BHP! Great to have you here.
Quote:
I used to own a Swift-Petrol-VXI for 7 years and after seeing 5 cities in the amazing swift I sold it a month ago and bought a JEEP COMPASS.
The Swift petrol is a nice car. I'm sure you must have a lot of fun in that car. Even thought you have sold the car, it would be nice seeing some pictures of it.

Quote:
I own the Diesel 4×2 sport variant and have driven 1000Km in it. I must say that the car / beast is one of a kind. I know that a lot of people are interested in buying the Jeep and I would love to help them make their decision if they need the inputs from an owner . For those who already own one I am looking forward to conversations around how their experience has been.
Great choice. IMO, the Compass Sport is the variant to buy if going for the 4x2. The black wheels looks very nice on the car. Just today morning, I saw a Sport variant in blue colour. Do start an ownership thread on the same. I'm sure many of the members would be interested to know about the Sport variant.

How has been your experience so far with the car?

Quote:
Looking forward to an awesome experience at Team BHP
Before you begin, do take a look at the rules of the forum once.
Old 26th February 2018, 15:12   #4

Hey Blackwasp,

Thanks a lot for the welcome . I agree that the Jeep Diesel 4x2 Sport variant is am amazing product. I had purchased it after a lot of research and after evaluating multiple products . This was the best value for money and as far as the other variants such as Longitude , Longitude Option and Limited go, if someone is looking for a 4x2 , then the Sport is the best value for money . Aftermarket can really knock off any major differentiation with the higher end variants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Welcome Beast85

You may share your experience in your own thread, you may create one. You can also keep a tab on the Official Review thread of Jeep Compass and share your experience/s.

There are lots to explore, have fun, see you around.
Thanks a lot Sheel . Will surely share my experience with everyone soon !!

Last edited by bblost : 26th February 2018 at 15:32. Reason: back 2 back
Beast85 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2018, 14:52   #5
BHPian

Re: Proud to become a BHPian today

Welcome to the Team-BHP family, Beast85. You seem to have some interesting experiences, and we'd love to hear about them soon. Wishing you a happy experience!

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks