Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2018, 13:21   #1

I am on wheels!

I am on Wheels !

It’s rare these days that I get very excited from an email, but this mail with the subject :- “ Team –BHP membership APPROVED ” brought the magic, made me explode in a giggle-fit of joy !

I have already spent many hours as a guest perusing this community which has proved a very valuable source of practical and innovative information to frenzy car hogs like me. Now I am fortunate enough to be one among the BHPians who explode with every ounce of automotive culture that surrounds them.

I am Rayan from Bangalore. I am a business man with varied interests, driving tops the list. I personally did not think of myself as a car enthusiast until I bought myself my first car, way back 15 years and realized how much fun driving could be and how much I liked driving. I simply fell head over heels with the freedom that accompanied four tires . I started reading many car magazines to learn more, I started reading many Forums. Thanks Team BHP, now I can enjoy writing about cars, not only reading about them! This is a long held dream, hope I can do justice.

I am looking forward to spending time on these forums and getting to know all of you, getting some tips and advice always.

Last edited by ampere : 27th January 2018 at 13:58. Reason: Edited for correct formatting
rayn is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 27th January 2018, 14:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: I am on wheels!

Hi Rayan,

Warm welcome to the forum! Would be great to know about your encounters with cars for the last 15 years! From a toddler to an adult!

A small detail on posting: I understand you may have posted from a mobile device. But, be it a mobile or not; we all like a nicely formatted post. It may be as simple as a avoiding a space in between a word and a comma/full-stop. Not wanting to sound draconian, but its these small things which we carry on as our legacies and I am sure you would like to pass on the same to the newer members coming down in times to come!

Have a nice stay and see you around on the forum. Welcome again!

Last edited by ampere : 27th January 2018 at 23:01.
ampere is offline   (7) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks