Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2018, 16:54   #1

Hello, Team-BHP!

Greetings, fellow motorheads, gear grinders, and jeepers.

I'm KiloPapa (Those are my initials in NATO Phonetic Language). It's been just about a month now since I've joined the community (Shoutout to Akshay1234), I've been patiently waiting to get my garage in order before this post.

So, I just turned 25, and I've been born and raised in Bombay. Spent about 6 and a half years in the States, studying and working at a Ride-sharing startup out of MIT and NYC. Unfortunately, I had to leave my lovely 2001 BMW E46 330i and my life there to come home. Been back for about a year now, and I'm a Product Manager/Project Head at a couple of exciting tech ventures here in the city.

Been about 8 years now since I've been sitting on the sidelines, and finally decided to join the community to share my journey rebuilding a timeless motoring icon, and to start becoming a part of the conversation around things that interest me in the motoring world - particularly diesel engines, 4x4's and 6x6's, military vehicles, heavy haulers, and of course SUVs.

Pleasure to meet you all, I'll be getting a tad bit more active on here, looking forward to it! - Oh and Happy Republic day to all my fellow Indian BHPians!
kilopapa93 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 27th January 2018, 10:44   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello, Team-BHP!

Welcome Kilopapa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilopapa93 View Post
So, I just turned 25, and I've been born and raised in Bombay.
Always 'Bombay' over Mumbai for us, eh?

Quote:
studying and working at a Ride-sharing startup out of MIT and NYC.
Nice . I spent 2 odd years on the east coast too for my MBA (Boston). Would be great to hear about your experiences at this startup.

Quote:
finally decided to join the community to share my journey rebuilding a timeless motoring icon
Better late than never!!!

Looking forward to your build thread. Do start off in the Assembly Line.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed