Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2016, 20:39   #1
BHPian

Hi Team!

Hello Team-BHP,

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards everyone here for doing such an amazing job of sharing their experience and knowledge.

“The power of human thought grows exponentially with the number of minds that share that thought.” (Brown, Dan. 2009. Lost Symbol)

About me:
I am 32, an engineer by profession and have been working in Oil & Gas, Power sector for almost a decade now. Originally from Cochin, Kerala but been traveling around a bit with education and work related requirements. As of now, I have been in Delhi for past 6 years and on my second car here.

Team-BHP:
I have to thank my OHC Vtec for introducing me to the community. I came across Team-BHP around 6 years back when I started to encounter heating issues on my Vtec and was on the web for some research. I have been an avid reader ever since.

Cars:
Learned my driving on a good old Maruti 800, refined the skills on a Hyundai Getz and Accent, and experimented with a Yamaha RXG during my engineering days. Traded my much beloved Honda City Vtec (2002 model) for my current Swift VDI in 2013.

As the swift is still pretty much new, I am not planning for an upgrade anytime soon. Had plans to pick up a used Pajero SFX as wife wanted an SUV and I wanted something safe for touring. But that plan has been canned ever since the ban on 10-year-old diesel cars came into the picture. From the current crop of cars available to us, I would love to add a BMW 530d into my garage in a couple of year’s time.

Regards,
IN07KL0484
IN07KL0484 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 30th November 2016, 15:39   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Team!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you onboard.

The Honda City was indeed a much loved car and as we all know, the Swift is extremely popular as well. We would love to have an ownership review from you.

Like you and many other BHPians, I am a big fan of the Pajero SFX and just like you, I don't see myself getting one in the near future.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2016, 17:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi Team!

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for the welcome. I did try and go through as many threads as are available on posting rules and other related sections. Parallel to this, I am also observing other posts and replies in various threads to accustom myself faster.

For the swift, I am compiling an ownership thread especially cause the buying decision was, to put it mildly, different. For the OHC Vtec and other cars, I feel that jotting down my experience in the relevant threads would make more sense.

PS. Kudos to you for doing what most of us just dream about, from accounting to doing freelance for automobile magazines.
IN07KL0484 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks