Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2016, 11:36   #1
BHPian

7 attempts later, I'm finally a BHPian!

Hello, Bhpians!!

Here I am, after exactly 75 days and 18 hours of trying to answer those 3 questions and constantly failing only to realise all I had to do was answer my passion for cars rather than making up some fancy stories.

My name is Ruchir Trehan, born, brought up and currently working in Delhi NCR. Professionally my career is into Financial Consultation, but my passion has always been driven by cars. Had I been a bit more studious, might have even chased my dreams of being an automobile engineer.

I came across Team-BHP a year ago when I was on a hunt for owning my first car after getting a promotion. Since automobiles have always been something I've loved and known a lot about, I wasn't very sound when it came to a technicality point of view.
So, while looking for suggestions a friend of mine mentioned about this amazing community! It's now been more than 400 days since I've known about Team-BHP and there hasn't been a day I've missed to open this particular website to go through all the amazing information available here!

So, after days of research and reading the highly detailed reviews I brought home my very first car, Honda City V i-vtec! Delivered on 25th December last year it has done 13,000+ km so far and I'm now again in the market for another car, probably a crossover and this time will have fellow Bhpians to help me decide my next ride!

That's all about me folks! A big Thanks to the moderators for letting me in when I was worthy enough to be!

Here's a recent pic of my ride!
7 attempts later, I'm finally a BHPian!-img_0573.jpg

Last edited by Ruchir031 : 21st November 2016 at 12:06. Reason: Attached pic
Ruchir031 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2016, 10:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: 7 attempts later, I'm finally a BHPian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchir031 View Post
Hello, Bhpians!!

So, while looking for suggestions a friend of mine mentioned about this amazing community! It's now been more than 400 days since I've known about Team-BHP and there hasn't been a day I've missed to open this particular website to go through all the amazing information available here!

Attachment 1576917
A warm welcome to the forum!

The information is surely addictive. There's a lot more being added every second.

Quote:
So, after days of research and reading the highly detailed reviews I brought home my very first car, Honda City V i-vtec! Delivered on 25th December last year it has done 13,000+ km so far and I'm now again in the market for another car, probably a crossover and this time will have fellow Bhpians to help me decide my next ride!
Getting a new car is a special moment for everyone. Check out this interesting car purchase. (click here)

Quote:
Here's a recent pic of my ride!
Beautiful car! may you have many more happy miles with her. Would love to read your experiences with the car.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2016, 15:08   #3
BHPian

Re: 7 attempts later, I'm finally a BHPian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
A warm welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much for the very warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Check out this interesting car purchase. (click here)
Will surely do!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks