Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2016, 21:36   #1
BHPian

A much delayed introduction!

Hello

So I finally bring myself to post an introduction here!

My first encounter with Team-BHP happened more than 10 years ago. I don't exactly remember how, but I would assume it showed up while randomly searching for something on the internet.

Since then, we have had an on-off relationship. It’s only since last year, that I started following Team-BHP very closely – so closely, that I would be fired the day my boss checks my W.E.N.U.S. (Hint: F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

A couple of months back, I thought I should apply for membership. “Enough of using this Forum with absolutely no contribution of yours – how shameless are you!?” I thought. So I apply, and as luck would have it, got it approved in the first attempt.

However, it turns out I’m even more shameless than I would have imagined myself to be. Even after months of getting the membership approved, I have made ZERO contribution to this Forum.

But that ends now!

I learnt driving on my grandfather’s Gypsy. Refined it further on my dad’s humble M 800 DX. Moved on to his Santro Xing XO. Then finally bought one myself - a VW Polo 1.2 Petrol Highline. It has been my daily drive since, and the baby turns one in a few days.

I’m based out of Pune, and work as a Business Consultant. Looking forward to meeting the fellow BHPians here. Will try my best to participate in the meets. Count me in for any road trips!

I guess that’s all for now. Here’s a pic of my ride. Nothing too great about the pic, but this is the only one I have handy right now. Ignore the people in background – they came out of nowhere

See you guys around!

Cheers!
AD
Attached Thumbnails
A much delayed introduction!-capture.jpg  

aishwaryadeep is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 13th September 2016, 10:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: A much delayed introduction!

Nice Crisp Intro. Thanks for the coming into the forum. It's and amazing place to be for people like us. Hope you have a lovely time here.
dhanushs is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks