Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2016, 15:16   #1
BHPian

Greetings BHPians

Hello Everyone,
I am Harpreet and has been following team - bhp for over 6 years now. An IT professional who loves to drive especially in the hills. Born and brought up in Delhi I recently moved to Pune looking for a change(I drove to Pune which was one of the longest journeys that I have done till date) . Luckily my projects runs from this location too so taking a transfer was not an issue. It's been 10 months now in Pune and I love the weather and the work life balance this city has brought in my life.
As far as my garage goes I own a Black I20 Magna 1.2 2010 model along with Royal Enfield classic 500. Looking to change my car in next 6 months I am going through a lot if threads to decide on my next machine. The bikes I owned in the past were LML Adreno FX and Pulsar 200NS.

After reading few posts of the newbies here I thought I also might have to try few times before moderators accept my request but luckily I was through in one go. A big thanks to the moderators.

Something I want to do before I die - Drive to Leh Ladhak something which many of us either have accomplished or would want to. Some places where I have been on wheels include Chail, Kufri, chattisgarh, shimla, nainital (twice when the cloud bursted), Gwaldham, Amritsar, chandigarh etc. Now it's time to explore this part of the world.

I am extremely glad and proud at the same time to be a part of this community.
lHarpreetl is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th August 2016, 21:18   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by lHarpreetl View Post
Hello Everyone, I am Harpreet and has been following team - bhp for over 6 years now. An IT professional who loves to drive especially in the hills. Born and brought up in Delhi I recently moved to Pune looking for a change(I drove to Pune which was one of the longest journeys that I have done till date). I am extremely glad and proud at the same time to be a part of this community.
Hi Harpreet,

Welcome to the club mate. You will find a lot of like minded people here and definitely enjoy your time here. This is a place where you can learn a lot, I know I have.

I am also looking forward to your ownership reviews of the i20 and the RE. ALso, I suppose you must have a lot of memories from your hilly drives. Try to write up a travelogue for us. If you do not have the time for a detailed write-up, even a photologue is fine.
Old 14th August 2016, 22:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Hi Harpreet,

Welcome to the club mate. You will find a lot of like minded people here and definitely enjoy your time here. This is a place where you can learn a lot, I know I have.

I am also looking forward to your ownership reviews of the i20 and the RE. ALso, I suppose you must have a lot of memories from your hilly drives. Try to write up a travelogue for us. If you do not have the time for a detailed write-up, even a photologue is fine.
Thanks Mate, I am sure I am gonna love my time here being a BHPian. I will certainly try and jot down something about my trips and post pictures too. Since I am also looking for a new car in few months will be taking advise from you all to select my next machine.
Regards
Harpreet
Old 15th August 2016, 17:34   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Harpreet,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lHarpreetl View Post
The bikes I owned in the past were LML Adreno FX
That's a bike that most have forgotten. Wonder if you have some pictures of it.

Quote:
Something I want to do before I die - Drive to Leh Ladhak something which many of us either have accomplished or would want to. Some places where I have been on wheels include Chail, Kufri, chattisgarh, shimla, nainital (twice when the cloud bursted), Gwaldham, Amritsar, chandigarh etc. Now it's time to explore this part of the world.
There are a lot of travelogues on Team-BHP that can help you plan your trips. Do go through the section.

Trust you have gone through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 15th September 2016, 19:20   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi |Harpreet|

Welcome to Team BHP. There are quite a few of us IT slaves here in Pune and we do meet up quite regularly. Watch this thread- in fact, it's kinda a tradition that the newest members organize the tapri meets, so get crackin'!

Delhi to Pune must have been one heck of a drive, so hope you take the time to pen down your thoughts and pictures into a nice travelogue. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the forum!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks