Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2016, 13:45   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

A dream come true

A big hello to all Bhpians out there.
I am finally in on the first attempt itself,something which pleasantly surprised me because I had expected the Registration norms to be strict.
But,now that I have made it,let me introduce myself.
I am Ananth Viswanathan Iyer aka Vishy76.I am a class 9 student and am currently based in Vadodara.My username originated from my dad's pet name and his birth year because he was the one who encouraged me into cars originally.
I came across teamBHP when my dad was looking for a car in the D1 segment and fell in love with the detailed reviews and analysis that the forum provided.There was always an itch to voice my opinions and contribute to the community in one way or the other and thus I finally bit the bullet on 15th May(a day I will never forget).I wish to own an Audi in my life at least once and love the solid build of German cars and their dynamics.
These are the rides owned by my dad in the past decades
-Opel Corsa 1.4 GSI 2002(golden goose)

-Hyundai Verna VGT SX 2009(silver sprinter)

-Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 liter TDI 2014(Titanium tank)
I will be looking to post a detailed long term ownership review on the jet once I get acquainted to the Forum rules.There is also a slight mistake in my birth date so please don't get confused with regards to that.(mods please change the birth date there has been a typo)
Hoping to catch up with all Bhpians on their threads soon,
Vishy76

Last edited by Eddy : 2nd June 2016 at 21:18. Reason: Extra smilies
vishy76 is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 14:45   #2
BHPian

Re: A dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishy76 View Post
A big hello to all Bhpians out there.
I am finally in on the first attempt itself,something which pleasantly surprised me because I had expected the Registration norms to be strict.
But,now that I have made it,let me introduce myself.
I am Ananth Viswanathan Iyer aka Vishy76.I am a class 9 student and am currently based in Vadodara.My username originated from my dad's pet name and his birth year because he was the one who encouraged me into cars originally.
I came across teamBHP when my dad was looking for a car in the D1 segment and fell in love with the detailed reviews and analysis that the forum provided.There was always an itch to voice my opinions and contribute to the community in one way or the other and thus I finally bit the bullet on 15th May(a day I will never forget).I wish to own an Audi in my life at least once and love the solid build of German cars and their dynamics.
These are the rides owned by my dad in the past decades
-Opel Corsa 1.4 GSI 2002(golden goose)

-Hyundai Verna VGT SX 2009(silver sprinter)

-Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 liter TDI 2014(Titanium tank)
I will be looking to post a detailed long term ownership review on the jet once I get acquainted to the Forum rules.There is also a slight mistake in my birth date so please don't get confused with regards to that.(mods please change the birth date there has been a typo)
Hoping to catch up with all Bhpians on their threads soon,
Vishy76
HI Ananth,

Congratulations and a warm Welcome to the forum.
Good to hear that you got registered in your first attempt. Hope your wish comes true of owning an Audi, also looking forward for your JET ownership thread.
Do read the Forum rules thoroughly!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...e-posting.html

Regards,
Abhayankara
abhayankara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 15:02   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayankara View Post
HI Ananth,

Congratulations and a warm Welcome to the forum.
Good to hear that you got registered in your first attempt. Hope your wish comes true of owning an Audi, also looking forward for your JET ownership thread.
Do read the Forum rules thoroughly!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...e-posting.html

Regards,
Abhayankara
Thanks Abhay sir.I will definitely go through the forum rules once in order to bring the best of my thoughts out and jot them down here
vishy76 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 21:08   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Vishy76. Nice to have a young enthusiast as an addition to the evergrowing community. Start contributing and enjoy your stay! Would wait for the ownership reports of your rides. In my books, Jetta is as close as you can get to an Audi without actually owning one!

Really Polite Request 1 : I would advice you to be focussed on your studies as well. Passion is one thing and then, career is another! Study hard, ride safe (at a legal age ovbiously) and make your parents proud. The stage of education you are currently at is very vital and you should not take any chances. Do take this in the right spirit.

Really Polite Request 2 : Do go through the forum rules and abide by them. Your intro post itself might have attracted an infraction and I hope you know the reason!

Last edited by biggrin : 2nd June 2016 at 21:15. Reason: Mistake
biggrin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 21:20   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishy76 View Post
Thanks Abhay sir.I will definitely go through the forum rules once in order to bring the best of my thoughts out and jot them down here
Welcome to the forum Vishy.

It is imperative that you go through and follow the rules before proceeding to the main forum. Your opening post had more than two smilies.

Cheers and see you around !
Eddy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2016, 10:12   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Mod note: Post edited. Please use proper punctuation and spacing, will help with easy readability.

Thanks for pointing this out. I was confused initially about the smilies rule. I will take care of that the next time I post.

Infact, this is the first time I have committed such a silly error. It won't happen again

Regards,
vishy76

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd June 2016 at 10:49.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks