Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2016, 21:45   #1
BHPian

Hello World!

Hello to all dear members!

I am Aniruddha from Pune, IT professional and a car enthusiast since childhood. I am driving since past 10+years, and currently a proud owner of my blue pearl, a Celero-Zxi(o) (ownership review coming up!). I am a regular visitor of this as well as other forums/blogs related with automobile industry in India, and a regular stalker of various car websites which I one day dream to own! Currently, my dream car is Figo Aspire, but I am bit worried about the recent news about Ford issuing a temporary hold on Figo & Aspire deliveries (more on that later)

I am 33 years old, and apart from cars, Gaming is my passion, and most of the time on weekends when I am not driving, you will find me glued to my PS4.

I have got benefited immensely from this forum and I hope I will be useful to this community in one way or another.

Cheers
Blue_Pearl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2016, 12:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello World!

Its kind of saying hello to myself. I'm also an Aniruddha from Pune now in Delhi . Welcome. Read the rules and drive safe! You'll find plenty of both IT folks and gaming enthusiasts on all days except on Sundays when most bhpians are on a "sunday morning short ride/drive"

Last edited by shady_lawyer : 24th April 2016 at 12:06.
shady_lawyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2016, 22:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you have a good time out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Pearl View Post
Currently, my dream car is Figo Aspire, but I am bit worried about the recent news about Ford issuing a temporary hold on Figo
& Aspire deliveries (more on that later)
Ford has taken the problem very seriously and left nothing to chance by preventing deliveries to cars. I'm impressed with the way they handled the issue.

About recalls: Don't worry. Even Toyota recalled the first gen Innova because something was wrong with the differential. Every car maker commits mistakes, but to accept it replace it free of charge to the consumer is the right thing to do.

Quote:
...you will find me glued to my PS4.
Do we see the petrolhead in you while gaming too?
Old 25th April 2016, 07:28   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Aniruddha,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

The Ford Figo Aspire is my favourite sub-4 metre sedan in India. The combination of the looks, the performance and the safety features make it an automatic choice for me.

Good to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you. Trust you have gone through the posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 25th April 2016, 12:18   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lawyer View Post
Its kind of saying hello to myself. I'm also an Aniruddha from Pune now in Delhi . Welcome. Read the rules and drive safe! You'll find plenty of both IT folks and gaming enthusiasts on all days except on Sundays when most bhpians are on a "sunday morning short ride/drive"
Hello Aniruddha! Nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
Do we see the petrolhead in you while gaming too?
Hell yeah, GTA5 is my favorite game, where I live my life at Full Throttle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post

The Ford Figo Aspire is my favourite sub-4 metre sedan in India. The combination of the looks, the performance and the safety features make it an automatic choice for me.
Absolutely. I hope they launch Diesel automatic version in near future (may be with dual clutch technology )
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks