Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2016, 00:25   #1

Namaste BHPians!

Hello Comrades,

"Life is short. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now."

With this thought in my mind on a regular day at office, I decided to try and be part of this machine-headed community. Penned down my heart, and I got a mail congratulating me on becoming a member of one of motor worlds finest communities. And boy, was I not happy!

Driving ever since I could sit on my Dad's lap and steer, auto-mobiles have always been my first love. An MBA by education, Marketer by profession, I work as a marketing consultant, presently based out of Mumbai.

Well Google gets you close to your loved ones, and Team-BHP was no exception.

German engineering, Italian designs and branding strategies, these three things never seem to not interest me. Apart from this, I am a Gym-magnet and a traveller.

I presently own a 2011 Mahindra Scorpio VLX and a Chevy Beat LT Petrol. I am however planning to get myself a used Skoda Superb in a couple of months. Well, if you ask me about my dream garage, I will keep it simple - a BMW M5, a Porsche 911 Turbo S, a Lamborgini Aventador and a Range Rover. As they say, "Dream it to achieve it."

So there it is, 'Motor TG' is just another motor-head like you, my friends!

Last, but definitely not the least, many thanks to all the admins and moderators for making me a part of the Team BHP family.

Looking forward.

Redlining with pleasure!
Motor TG
Motor TG is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th April 2016, 15:53   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Namaste BHPians!

Welcome Motor TG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor TG View Post
Penned down my heart, and I got a mail congratulating me on becoming a member of one of motor worlds finest communities. And boy, was I not happy!
And we're happy to have yet another enthusiast onboard! Trust me, a lot of people get in on the first attempt (contrary to popular perception). All we're looking for are solid well-written notes that speak sense.

Quote:
An MBA by education, Marketer by profession, I work as a marketing consultant, presently based out of Mumbai.
Well, we have the 3 Ms in common (MBA, Marketing, Mumbai).

Quote:
I am however planning to get myself a used Skoda Superb in a couple of months
Pick the diesel, that's more robust. The petrol can be a devil . My first recommendation to you though would be the VW Jetta.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th April 2016, 23:39   #3

Re: Namaste BHPians!

Great to hear from you GTO. Many thanks for the welcome!

Cheers to the 3Ms.

And about the Superb, trust me, I will not buy the vehicle without a thorough discussion with you and our fellow BHPians. For so many years, I was a guest and a spectator. But not any more, as now, Motor TG is a BHPian.

Yes, I got BHP!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks