Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2016, 14:05   #1
BHPian

Finally, I am a BHPian

hello All the Bhpian,
I am really thrilled that finally my registration request was accepted today. Actually I had to apply around 6 times to get it through. Initially I had prepared a draft of answers which I had not proof read completely hence i was posting the same answers again and again. I was of the opinion that there would be some automated way of rejecting the registration request for a fixed number of times,I assumed that number to be 5. I thought that might be a logical thing to do as any person who really wants to be a part of Team-Bhp should have the perseverance to apply for registration n number of times. But when my application got rejected the 6th time I was taken aback. I modified my answers by correcting some grammatical errors and wrote it in a simple and succinct way.Voila my registration was accepted!!! .

All that aside, I was introduced to this magnificent site by my friend to go through the reviews of new cars before buying my first car. I was truly impressed by the level of details and real experience shared in the reviews. This was enough for me to be glued to Team-BHP and I follow Team-BHP regularly.

I work in Bangalore, Whitefield area in a semiconductor company as an Electronics Design engineer.

After a lot of research I bought my first car VW POLO 1.2L highline petrol red color(that's how I have given its name redcruiser and to my handle). Will soon post my experience in a different thread though.

Thanks to the moderators once again.

Regards,
Redcruiser.
redcruiser is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 17:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Finally, I am a BHPian

Hey redcruiser,

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcruiser View Post
I was of the opinion that there would be some automated way of rejecting the registration request for a fixed number of times,I assumed that number to be 5.

That's the most interesting conspiracy theory I've heard all month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcruiser View Post
I modified my answers by correcting some grammatical errors and wrote it in a simple and succinct way.Voila my registration was accepted!!! .
Glad you gave that a shot.

Do please go through this thread, especially point #2 on the use of proper punctuation and spacing.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th April 2016, 17:19   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally, I am a BHPian

Hello redcruiser,

Seventh time is the charm!

Just kidding, glad to have you on board. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Looking forward to your posts and inputs on your 'redcruiser' as well.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 15:55   #4
BHPian

Can anyone explain me The "BANNED" meaning as a TBHP title mean. I see some user who have posted more than 1000s of posts or some who have posted recently have got this very title. I have already read about the title meaning for bhpian,senior-bhpian in one of the thread.
Old 25th April 2016, 17:54   #5

Hey redcruiser,

Welcome to the hub...
ScorpioRider is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks