Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2016, 11:02   #1
BHPian

The journey begins

Hi All,

It feels a lot nice getting approved for membership on the forum. Been a lurker for 4 years, just randomly browsing the forums and enjoying travelogues, ownerships reviews, news, discussions and everything in between.

The resources available to an outsider(lurker like me) are amazing and I never thought I would need to register on the forum but things change (and at such a fast pace too)

I would like to thank the moderators and members who have been helpful all these years for lurker(s) like me and for people who are just about looking for the right amount of undiluted information, references and advice.
You guys ROCK!

About Myself:
Hi I am Ps_o, I do not own a car and am planning on getting one in coming months.
Started learning to drive last year, causation and effect has led me to be more and more involved on TEAM-BHP looking through tons of reviews and ownerships reports of short-listed cars in my budget, finally registering/requesting for a membership which recently got approved.

I have booked TATA TAIGO from concorde, west delhi. Will keep you all updated on the proceedings of my experience and would request you to be part of my experience to guide, suggest and share my joy of driving and feeling of community here on the forums and for sure outside of the forums as well.

Thanks for reading.

Ps_o
Ps_o is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th March 2016, 11:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: The journey begins

Welcome on board Ps_o! For a lot of us, it began with lurking, but over time it's hard to resist discussions and getting in on the action. Looking forward to the details on how things go with your Tiago and congratulations.
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks