Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2016, 00:08   #1
BANNED

The Doctor

Hi. My name is Ramakrishna Kamath (30 years of sunshine behind me, i.e. my age). I am a keen biker and currently own two steeds in my humble stable. One is a 1972 Jawa 250cc currently undergoing restoration in Kolhapur. The other is my recently refurbished 2005 Bajaj CT 100 DX. I love riding my bikes.

In my free time, I am also a doctor and perform surgeries sometimes. I got bored of doing that so I changed my field in work to be on the teaching side of things. I came across team bhp on google while searching for some literature and advice about my bike.

I love to read and tinker with my bikes and gadgets around me.

I would love to be seated behind the wheel of Eleanor.
mr.e is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th March 2016, 00:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Doctor

Welcome to Team-Bhp Ramakrishna

Since you are restoring your Java, I am listing down some Java restoration threads which are on forum for your reference

1969 Jawa 250, Model 353/04

Restored my 1963 Jawa 353!

Restoration - 1962 Jawa Type 353 Kyvacka. EDIT : Now Completed!

We are very particular about or forums rules so please make sure you go through them thoroughly.

Have a pleasant stay!
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2016, 15:36   #3
BHPian

Hello Ramakrishna, Welcome to the Team-Bhp.
Most of us came across Team-Bhp while searching for some literature and advice about vehicles. And once we got to dive in this holy ocean of knowledge, we didn’t have to look anywhere else.
I guess you keep your bikes with you for longer periods. Maintaining a bike for longer period is quite a task. Please share your experiences on that with us.
Old 12th March 2016, 21:53   #4
BANNED

Thank you Technocrat and Amit for the warm welcome. Appreciate the shortlist of threads for reference.
Old 12th March 2016, 22:30   #5
BHPian

Dr Kamath, I welcome you to Team BHP. Good to know that you have the eternal classic, Jawa. They are so rare and collectable. You are lucky to have it. I drive my 25 year old Yamaha RX 100 everyday and a keen rider myself.
Old 13th March 2016, 07:39   #6
BANNED

Thanks Captain. The Yamaha RX100 is a great bike and a collectible too. Riding it daily, that's positively awesome. They don't make bikes like that anymore. Happy riding.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks