Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2015, 02:21   #1
BHPian

Introducing PointZero

First of all, I would like to thank the Team-BHP to approve my request and open the door to the largest automobile forum.

I am Tutai, working as a software professional in Kolkata. The most important things in my life are my vehicles and road-trips which acts as Oxygen and Water to survive. Other than doing some computer programming in my daily life which I everyday follow is the trip logs and car reviews.

My Vehicles-
Jan 2001 - before class 10 exams I got my first bike (Bajaj Boxer).

2007 - I bought a Pulsar-DTSI-150 after joining a Job. Maximum number of trips done on it till date.

Oct 2010 - Esteem Lx (Used).

Finally Dec-2013 the big brother came to my garage - Mahindra Bolero SLX (M2DICR). Now enjoying every pulse of driving the Bolero and very happy as my parents and wife can join me on road-trips.

From 2008 to till date I got many many helps from Team-Bhp whenever I planed for a road-trips and learn so many tips for long drive. I am feeling very glad today being a part of the family and thinking that I can now contribute in it.

Thanks to everyone.
PointZero is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th December 2015, 06:12   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard PointZero !!!!

Good to see you on T-BHP. It indeed feels good.
mayank0782 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 14:32   #3
BHPian

Re: Introducing PointZero

Hello PointZero !!

Heartiest congratulations to you on becoming a part of this wonderful Forum.

Hope to see more from you posting around in the Forum. We are having our Team-BHP Winter Meet of the Kolkata Chapter towards the end of January 2016.

Link : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ry-2016-a.html

Follow the thread and update your participation if you can make it. It will be a good opportunity for you to catch up with a number of BHPians from Kolkata.
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks