Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2015, 01:45   #1
BHPian

Feel Esteemed!

2 attempts it took me to become a member of this community. Never have ever had to attempt anything twice, so the first turn down was very saddening indeed. Well, water under the bridge.. (Chennai still has it over I guess. lol).

I'm that guy who thought he'd love bikes when he saw a few show-offs in college on CBRs but eventually ended up buying a Swift in his first job. I still keep that car.

I'm that guy who used his beloved bike, a CBZ, only for recreational reasons. Like going out on a ride when it starts to rain; going on a 50 km ride just to tank up.

That said, I'm that guy who hates going to work on a bike.. Long list of reasons really. Gets hot, wet, gets your shirts and trousers creased, drains you out of energy by the time you reach work, too much noise to handle.. Well the list is endless, you see.

I'm that guy who likes to just get out a fine early morning to just have a good breakfast in Lonavala or Mblwr. For the fun of driving and food! Yeah food's a weakness ... Big one!

I'm that guy who bought a Ford Fiesta Classic in 2014! Well, only the Linea handled okay but with a lot of bulk. Wanted a sleeker car, and frugal too. I ain't complaining about the engine or the car.. I got a better looking, better built sedan at the price of a pretending sedan (offence to none) It puts a smile on my face on long drives.

I'm that guy who lives to take care of his cars personally. Washing them once a while and showering them with a little more love. A wax rub myself or a 5 star treatment at 3m.

I'm that guy who tries to maintain extreme caution when driving, parking. Yet, end up with a few nicks or magical scratches on various panels!

I'm that guy who can recognize a very minute difference in behaviour of my cars and then can never let go of the thought until I pester my beloved mechanics to fix it.

I think I'm no different than most here ... And hence a part of this community.

I'm Niraj Dharmadhikari. Pune is where I live.
adneeraj is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2015, 12:31   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Feel Esteemed!

Welcome Niraj! Nice intro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adneeraj View Post
I'm that guy who likes to just get out a fine early morning to just have a good breakfast in Lonavala
So true. Lonavla is so close, yet a different world altogether. Love going there / to Pawna just for the drive. You Pune guys also have the Lavasa ghats close by, perfect for a car like...

Quote:
Ford Fiesta Classic
Congrats! Very agile, delicious engine, addictive steering. Keep her well, she's a classic.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks