Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2015, 21:07   #1
BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians!

Hello BHPians,

First of all, Many thanks to the moderators for accepting me into Team-BHP.

As for the intro, I hail from Trivandrum, Kerala. I am 13 years old and I'm in 9th Grade as of now. When i was in 6th grade or so, a friend of mine mentioned Team-BHP to me, and man I was hooked . This was my first attempt to join and boy was I happy that I got accepted.

My families history of cars-
Maruti 800 (1995-1996)
Toyota Camry (1998-2008)(USA)
Toyota Sienna (2004-2008)(USA)
Toyota Innova (2009-2014)
Chrysler 300S (2014-Present)(USA)
Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (2015-Present)

My interests mostly lie on Cars, Music, Photography and Travelling. I am so hooked on to Team-BHP that my ambition now is to become an Auto-Engineer.

Well, that's it for now. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from all of you guys and thanks again administrators for accepting me.

Last edited by Aditya : 26th May 2024 at 05:06. Reason: Name deleted
The Dude is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th November 2015, 00:36   #2

Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan's Valet View Post
Hello BHPians,

First of all, Many thanks to the moderators for accepting me into Team-BHP.

As for the intro, My name is Adhi Sureshkumar and I hail from Trivandrum, Kerala. I am 13 years old and I'm in 9th Grade as of now. When i was in 6th grade or so, a friend of mine mentioned Team-BHP to me, and man I was hooked . This was my first attempt to join and boy was I happy that I got accepted.

My families history of cars-
Maruti 800(1995-1996)
Toyota Camry(1998-2008)(USA)
Toyota Sienna(2004-2008)(USA)
Toyota Innova(2009-2014)
Chrysler 300S(2014-Present)(USA)
Hyundai Grand i10 Asta(2015-Present)

My interests mostly lie on Cars,Music,Photography and Travelling. I am so hooked on to Team-BHP that my ambition now is to become an Auto-Engineer.

Well, that's it for now. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from all of you guys and thanks again administrators for accepting me.

-Adhi Sureshkumar
Welcome aboard Adhi.

So happy to hear that another person is going to take automobile as a serious career just like me. See you around.
Kushal_Gupta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2015, 08:59   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Hi Adhi,

Welcome onboard! Don't forget to go by the rules. That's an interesting list of cars! Do share pictures.

Incidentally, I am studying in the 8th Grade. Glad to have another BHPian who shares the same age group. See you around!

Keep revvin'
Neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2015, 17:52   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushal_Gupta View Post
Welcome aboard Adhi.

So happy to hear that another person is going to take automobile as a serious career just like me. See you around.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Hi Adhi,

Welcome onboard! Don't forget to go by the rules. That's an interesting list of cars! Do share pictures.

Incidentally, I am studying in the 8th Grade. Glad to have another BHPian who shares the same age group. See you around!

Keep revvin'
Neel
Thanks. I will put up pictures as soon as I find some.
Wow. Here I was thinking I'm the youngest on Team-BHP. Let me tell you something Neel, you're car as well as you're writing skills are droolworthy. By the way, we're the same age!

-Adhi

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th November 2015 at 16:39. Reason: Please wait till your post is approved, after which it will appear. No need to repost :)
The Dude is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks