Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2015, 23:12   #1

I am in...Yahoo!

About Me
I am in my thirties towards the fag end though and working with an IT company. An avid hard core love-driving type guy with an interest in cars and bikes. And where else can I find a better place to hook up with than Team-BHP (Honest and Unbiased) and that's how both of us were inseparable for many years now.

Besides driving I love to travel, meet people, watch sitcoms/movies (adventure types) and spend time with family.

I currently own Hyundai i10 since last 7 and 1/2 years. Had Santro Xing prior to that.

Becoming a member of Team-BHP
It was long that I was with Team-BHP as a reader and enjoyed reading a lot of the articles and comments from the forum members.

There was always an urge to join the community but somehow never could get past the Why-TeamBHP question.

A thought which always occurred was, which way will I be able to contribute? I get all the information that I want from all the learned members then why should I join or which way can I contribute?

Another thought was, if it was my ego which was asking me to join the group to show or make me feel proud that I am a Team-BHP member now.

After 5 such attempts of go to register page, fill all other details, stop on why Team-BHP? close the page cycles, One night before the 6th attempt, the light glowed! and next day filled up the full content in the register page and clicked Register!

And then the wait began for the approval mail... after few days I received a mail from Team-BHP and the subject said, Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Yes, I am in... Yahoo!
kaushik_ch is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 13:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: I am in...Yahoo!

Welcome aboard kaushik_ch. It's good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_ch View Post
A thought which always occurred was, which way will I be able to contribute? I get all the information that I want from all the learned members then why should I join or which way can I contribute?
Sure, there's always someone on the forum who might know a little more than you. But it is only when members like you and I post questions, replies, experience etc., that others read and end up learning something which they never knew. There's no pressure to post something just for the heck of it, but when you do participate in discussions, you might just end up helping someone knowingly / unknowingly and probably learn something new yourself .

See you around on the forum.

Last edited by S2!!! : 16th October 2015 at 13:42.
S2!!! is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 18th October 2015, 16:39   #3
BHPian

Re: I am in...Yahoo!

Welcome aboard kaushik_ch.

Every person has something to contribute. I have been more of a reader and have made a few very specific posts. This forum has helped me gain immense knowledge on the roads and cars in India. And it has also helped me get in touch with other forum members who have been very helpful even outside the forum.

So, read, contribute in the forum or outside in the larger world with the knowledge that you gain here from others.
imove is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks