Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2015, 23:42   #1
BHPian

Hola to all petrolheads!

Hello bhpians, I am Sumit from Ranchi, and presently persuing MBA at Bhubaneswar.
Finally after 8 attempts, I have earned the much coveted BHPian title. Though I must say, all of the earlier attempts were lacking in come sections or the other, and moderators have done a superb job.

My love for cars started at a very young age, and i admired the idea of being a bhpian since i was in class 9th or 10th.
The feeling of being a part of this community can't be expressed in words, so it's best i leave it here. Just to make it simpler- I am at cloud nine (if that's the limit).
We own a White 1992 Maruti 800 std which is being restored in phases and has an interesting story attached to it. We are also a proud owner of 2010 midnight black Maruti Ritz ZXI.

Apart from cars, i am also a bit into photography, though it is nothing serious like some of the connoisseurs we have here.
Like most bhpians, LIVE TO DRIVE is my way of life. After completion of MBA, Leh-Ladakh trip is the first one which has to be done, among many others. If possible, I would like to do it in my 800.

This was much of my intro, I will soon start a new thread about restoration of my 800 and my experience with Ritz will follow in a long term ownership review of its own. Ofcourse, I need valuable suggestions from members here.
Hope to get in touch with other members from Ranchi.
Adios.
sumitsinha0280 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th October 2015, 12:12   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hola to all petrolheads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsinha0280 View Post
Hello bhpians, I am Sumit from Ranchi, and presently persuing MBA at Bhubaneswar.
Finally after 8 attempts, I have earned the much coveted BHPian title.
Welcome to the forum, Sumit.

Formal welcome aside, today is the happiest day of my "AUTO" life, ever since I became a BHPian!! You are one of the best buddies I have ever had, and you too are a part of this TBHP journey.

Quote:
Like most bhpians, LIVE TO DRIVE is my way of life. After completion of MBA, Leh-Ladakh trip is the first one which has to be done, among many others. If possible, I would like to do it in my 800.
Whenever you plan the trip, do remember that you have another 5 geared 800 longing to accompany yours on the trip !!

Do go by the rules and wish you a nice stay.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 5th October 2015 at 12:13.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks