Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2015, 10:59   #1
BHPian

Hi Fellow BHPians

Hello BHPians....

Finally it is such a joy to get the mail of approval to join this community . I have been an constant follower of the forum since early 2009 and I got all the information to plan my trips which are mostly around Eastern part of our country .
Thanks to all the BHPians whom I know personally and who have encouraged me to get the membership of this beloved site of all the Motor Enthusiast of India and Abroad.
I lost count of the tries that I have done in past to get the same but that is a past now and I thank the Moderators for the same.

Something about Me:
In the wrong side of 30s and doing a Job (of course IT ) for living. Other than my primary interest in Cars / Bikes and Travel I am also interested in Photography and Music

Cars I have owned is Tata Indigo (TDI) for 5 years and now a Swift Diesel. I am currently having an Unicorn (from 2004) in my stable and the previous one was a Splendor which I lost to thieves.
SouraC is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 12:03   #2
BHPian

re: Hi Fellow BHPians

Hi SouraC,

Welcome to the Forum & I am sure You will have a great time here.
Enjoy your stay
GypsyKing_775 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 12:49   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the community SouraC. I enjoyed your crisp intro.
Do get familiar with the rules before proceeding.

The Indigo is a true workhorse. Let's see how many more years of life you can extract from it

Congratulations on receiving your membership and see you around in the forum!
Turbo_asd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 14:11   #4
BHPian

Welcome SouraC !!

Wonderful to see another Enthusiastic Calcuttan joining the community. The swift diesel is a brilliant car to possess and yes I have heard the tales of your car from another fellow BHPian.

Waiting to hear more and more from you about your travel experiences in the mere future.

Once again, welcome SouraC !!
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 14:46   #5
BHPian

Hey SouraC, welcome onboard! I am sure this rich forum is going to be enriched further with your wonderful travel stories and brilliant photographs. So, let the show begin...
psurelia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 14:56   #6
BHPian

Welcome onboard Sir! Have a nice stay. Planning to meet you in our next meet.

See you around.

Keep revvin '
Neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 15:05   #7
BHPian

Re: Hi Fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_asd View Post
Welcome to the community SouraC. I enjoyed your crisp intro.
Do get familiar with the rules before proceeding.

The Indigo is a true workhorse. Let's see how many more years of life you can extract from it

Congratulations on receiving your membership and see you around in the forum!
Hi Turbo_asd, I am currently having Swift Diesel.
Do agree with your comment, truly Indigo was a workhorse. I was forced to sell it because of car cancer (Rusting Issues).

Quote:
Originally Posted by psurelia View Post
Hey SouraC, welcome onboard! I am sure this rich forum is going to be enriched further with your wonderful travel stories and brilliant photographs. So, let the show begin...
Thanks Partha, because of you guys only I am here.
Old 8th April 2015, 15:08   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyKing_775 View Post
Hi SouraC,

Welcome to the Forum & I am sure You will have a great time here.
Enjoy your stay
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-got-BHP View Post
Welcome SouraC !!

Wonderful to see another Enthusiastic Calcuttan joining the community. The swift diesel is a brilliant car to possess and yes I have heard the tales of your car from another fellow BHPian.

Waiting to hear more and more from you about your travel experiences in the mere future.

Once again, welcome SouraC !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Welcome onboard Sir! Have a nice stay. Planning to meet you in our next meet.

See you around.

Keep revvin '
Neel
Thank you all, Hope to meet you soon.
Old 8th April 2015, 17:35   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp Souradeep da. It came as a pleasant surprise! Am glad that from our North Sikkim trip we were behind you to make you join Team bhp and finally you did ! Your red Swift has made its entry in Team Bhp much before you did! You can find the first appearance of your Swift over here! http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-page-4-a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post

Finally a picture of our whole group.

From left to right-
Swift- Mr. Souradeep Chaudhury and family.

Attachment 1357987
Just a day before i wrote these above quoted lines, if i would have compiled the Sundarban travelogue a day later i could have written -

From left to right-
Swift- Bhpian Souradeep Chaudhury and family.

Last edited by Samba : 8th April 2015 at 17:40.
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 19:40   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi SouraC, welcome to the forum and wish you many pleasant times here! It's always great to have members join from the Eastern side of the country.

Do note there is no wrong side of 30, however

On a serious note, do go through our posting rules so that your experience is enjoyable and productive. For example there is no need to thank each member individually in a post, use the Thanks button provided for that very purpose!

Welcome again and look forward to hearing more from you.
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2015, 20:34   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Welcome to Team Bhp Souradeep da. It came as a pleasant surprise! Am glad that from our North Sikkim trip we were behind you to make you join Team bhp and finally you did ! Your red Swift has made its entry in Team Bhp much before you did! You can find the first appearance of your Swift over here! http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...-page-4-a.html

Just a day before i wrote these above quoted lines, if i would have compiled the Sundarban travelogue a day later i could have written -

From left to right-
Swift- Bhpian Souradeep Chaudhury and family.

Agreed Samba !!

Thanks to your North Sikkim Travelogue on Team-BHP that I knew about Souradeep's Swift and yes it definitely made it's mark on the Team-BHP Community before Soura actually did

Keep it going SouraC
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2015, 13:46   #12
BHPian

Hey Kolkata mate, welcome aboard. team-bhp has indeed helped alot of us plan and execute successful road trips.

I hope the next Kolkata meet comprises of some good trip around Kolkata considering the number of travel enthusiates here.
navsjab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2015, 15:00   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouraC View Post
Hello BHPians....

Finally it is such a joy to get the mail of approval to join this community . I have been an constant follower of the forum since early 2009 and I got all the information to plan my trips which are mostly around Eastern part of our country .
Thanks to all the BHPians whom I know personally and who have encouraged me to get the membership of this beloved site of all the Motor Enthusiast of India and Abroad.
I lost count of the tries that I have done in past to get the same but that is a past now and I thank the Moderators for the same.

Something about Me:
In the wrong side of 30s and doing a Job (of course IT ) for living. Other than my primary interest in Cars / Bikes and Travel I am also interested in Photography and Music

Cars I have owned is Tata Indigo (TDI) for 5 years and now a Swift Diesel. I am currently having an Unicorn (from 2004) in my stable and the previous one was a Splendor which I lost to thieves.
Hi souradeep,
Welcome aboard. Yup! It definitely is a good feeling which does not subside for a long long time after your registration gets approved. It is a fantastic place to be with and would be seeing you around. Cheers
sumzup is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2015, 19:00   #14
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Souradeep!! Time to log down your wonderful trips and wish you many miles of happiness.
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2015, 22:20   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouraC View Post
Hello BHPians....

Finally it is such a joy to get the mail . . . . which I lost to thieves.

Hello SouraC,

Welcome to this great forum and I hope you will enjoy being a member. Like you said we all have one thing in common - aside from all others! - and that is our love for things automotive!

Best regards,
Shashanka
shashanka is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks