Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2015, 01:57   #1
BHPian

Namaskara All!

I was introduced to this forum by a friend and have been hooked ever since. I have read and re-read write ups by the members here and the knowledge and passion shared by each one of them was a revelation. It’s good to be a member of this forum and though I am not that mechanically inclined and have no knowledge on the nitty-gritty of automobiles, I will give my honest opinion and share my views on topics that I am keen on though.
About me: I work in the Account Receivables Dept. for a Medical Billing Company and have lived in Bangalore all through my life. I dabble a bit in painting and sculpting (clay and POP). I love contact sports (martial arts/boxing). Love animals and dogs in particular.
Cars owned: Maruti Omni (sold) and my current car is a Tata Indica Vista (2009). Even though this is a 2009 model, I have driven only 18,000 Km on the odo till date.
Bikes owned: Yezdi Deluxe (sold), Yezdi Classic (sold), RE Thunderbird (2002 model – sold), Honda Activa (my current ride and I call her ‘Old Faithful’ ) and I have now booked a HD Street 750.
This forum has helped my cement my decision to go in for the HD Street 750 and I owe a big thanks to all the people for their reviews and threads on the HD Street 750 on this forum.
Waiting to start my thread once I get my ‘Red Baron’ (that’s the name for my Street 750 once he arrives).
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th January 2015, 17:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Namaskara All!

Hello Snehal,

Welcome to the forum!

So which contact sports do you practice? I was into karate when I was little . Have tried getting back and also planned to join a kick-boxing class but haven't been able to accommodate it in my daily schedule (or probably have just become too lazy!)

You seem to be more of a bike guy than a car guy? When is your 'Red Baron' expected? Please start an ownership report after going through some others and awesome pictures are mandatory!
S2!!! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2015, 18:32   #3
BHPian

Re: Namaskara All!

Thanks S2!

There is a 3 month waiting period on the Street 750 in Bangalore and my Red Baron is expected to be delivered sometime in the last week of March.
I used to practice Karate until a few years but I haven't been able to practice as much as I would like to lately due to work and other commitments.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks